Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning and Dylan was on the bed. He must have crawled onto it in the middle of the night, so I decided to shove him off the bed before I ran into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I quickly started the shower letting it get warm, before I undressed and stepped inside the steamy shower. I washed my hair and body before shaving my legs, then stepping out and into the cold air. I grabbed a towel before realizing I had forgotten my clothes before coming in. Why is it I’m always forgetting the important stuff. 

I slowly unlocked the door and luckily it looked like Dylan wasn’t in here. So I walked into the closet only to see a very handsome shirtless Dylan. Ugh! Why is he always shirtless? Wait, more importantly I’m just in a towel. I need to grab my clothes and be quick about it.

“Morning Princess.” Dylan says before turning towards me then looking me up and down noticing I’m just in a towel. And trust me it doesn’t leave much to the imagination. At least it covers everything that needs covering.

“Here.” Dylan says handing me one of his shirts before walking out of the closet and closing the door behind him. I don’t know why he gave me his shirt, but I’m too lazy to grab another, so I guess I’ll just wear his. Once I finished dressing I was in a grey Metallica t-shirt that belonged to Dylan as well as a pair of black jeans and some purple converse. As soon as I walked out of the closet I looked for Dylan, but he wasn’t in the room, so I decided to just go downstairs. 

Once I got downstairs I walked into the kitchen and saw Shaun making breakfast, man it feels like forever since I’ve seen him. Then suddenly I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist, causing me to slightly jump.

“Did I scare you princess?” I hear Dylan’s voice whisper in my ear.

“You wish!” I say sarcastically.

“Hey sorry we can’t spend the day together, I have some important gang business I need to take care of.” He tells me.

“It’s fine I was thinking of going shopping with my mom, your mom, and Bella anyways, just to have a girls day.” I say before pecking his cheek. 

“Well okay, you text your mom and Bella and I'll let my mom know.” he says, pulling out his phone and texting Gen... I do the same, just texting my mom and Bella. Once all of them replied to me saying yes, and since Gen  and I were already in the same house, so we just decided to go pick up my mom and Bella.

____-----____

After picking up my mom and Bella we went to the mall to have our girls day, since it felt like forever since we had all spent time together. The first store we went shopping at was Victoria’s Secret, while Gen and Bella went somewhere in the store, my mom picked up a black lace lingerie set and handed them to me.

“We’re not getting that,” I say, handing them back to her.

“Whatever,” she says, rolling her eyes like a teenager would.

---

When we were finished in Victoria Secret, I got nothing, but Gen, my mom, and Bella had over 3 bags in their hands.

“Will you grab this bag for me?” mom asks me.

“Okay,” I say, grabbing the bag… as I looked in the bag, I noticed the same lingerie I told my mom I didn’t want. “WHAT THE HELL MOM,” I scream, pulling the set out.

“I’m helping you spice your sex life up a bit,” She says, winking at me.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME PREGNANT!?! BECAUSE IF DYLAN SEES ME IN THIS, HE WON’T STOP UNTIL I’M CARRYING HIS FUCKING KIDS,” I scream, causing eyes to look at us in disgust and shock.