Threesome- namjin

Threesome- namjin

I was watching a k-drama with jin, eating some black noodles while drinking sprite, both of us kept eating happily and after cleaning up the dishes, a scene that turned everyone's cheeks started playing, I knew that this was an 18+ and now I suddenly regretted watching this with him right now. It would feel really weird when you watch a sex scene with you best friend's friend wouldn't it, he looked at me, his eyes dark and filled with desire.

" Jin? What's wrong?" I asked him swallowing.
" Um, I don't know how to say this, but it's better to show you" he took my hand and placed it on his groin, I felt him as hard as a rock, god that made me so wet.

" C-can you help?" he asked me as I felt him get harder.
" Sure, what do you wanna do?" I smiled, because I was horny too, seeing him like that.
" Let me get namjoon" he said smirking, as he noticed my frown. He patted my head.
" I have a voyeurism kink, weird but, are you up for it?" he asked me again. I knew what it was and I agreed, I was getting pretty adventurous but I knew I was goona love it.

Soon, all three of us were in namjoon's clean bedroom, I was on top of the king-sized bed, just in panties and a bra, jin sat down on the small couch leaning back.
" You're okay with this namjoon?" I asked him smiling, he nodded revealing his dimples.
"As long as we don't get weird" he said. I smirked to myself and pulled him closer, slowly unbuttoning his jeans while he took his shirt off showing his toned pecs. I couldn't help but lick his nipple as I palmed his crotch with my left hand.

" These need to be off" namjoon removed my panties as he slowly started rubbing my dripping slit. Jin smirked as he pulled his sweatpants down, his hand was busy stroking himself slowly through his blue boxers.

" Mmh, joonie, I want you to fuck my mouth" I opened up wide, slowly pulling his boxers down, and gasping at how thick and huge his member was standing proud and tall with a bead of precum on the tip.

" It's gonna be daddy now babygirl, on your knees" he ordered making my body go straight and have goosebumps all over at his raspy voice. I smirked as I licked his tip, placing moist kisses all over his tip as he groped my boobs hard theough my bra.
"mmh, we should do this more often" jin said as I took all of namjoon's length in my mouth with great difficulty. I deepthroated his big bad boy sucking as hard as I could as namjoon spanked my ass, leaving marks of his huge hand.

"M-mgh" I was shocked, namjoon took matters into his own hands as he made my hair into a makeshift ponytail and thrusted into my mouth hard and rough making me gag on his dick. Jin's member was now out, he started playing with his tip at the sight of us, namjoon pulled my left boob out of the bra and started hitting it, making me whine as he fucked my mouth roughly.

" Whining now hmm? Take it well you little slut" he kept flicking my left nipple causing waves of pain mixed with pleasure pass through all of my body. He pulled out and pushed me onto the bed roughly as he got on top of me and started biting my nipples hard as he licked them while his fingers started thrusting in my pussy suddenly sending waves of pleasure all over.

"Jin hyung, come over here, let's ruin this whore" namjoon called him over. Jin smirked as he undressed completely, namjoon bit my neck leaving a lot of marks.
" mhm, get up slut" jin ordered, as I slowly got up, he pinned me to the wall and took out a huge ass dildo from the drawer beside him and inserted it into me without a warning and started pushing it deeper at an inhumane pace, namjoon smirked as he moved towards me and ripped my bra off into shreds as jin pounded the dildo into me hard and quick.

"mmh I wanna feel you guys please" I whined, opening my tear filled eyes as namjoon played with my clit.
Jin took the dildo out and started thrusting into me getting me wrap my legs around his waist, hitting my g-spot at the start making me roll my eyes back in pleasure.
" Such a whiny little slut, take both of us then" namjoon spanked my ass before thrusting into my asshole as hard as he could.

It hurt but the pleasure mixed with pain was making me crazy, I don't even know how the guys had the stamina to fuck me continuously while standing before I could moan out loud, namjoon put four of his fingers into my mouth while I sucked on them obediently.

They only let me on my feet after both of them came inside of me, filling my holes up with their cum as mine dripped down my thighs up to the calf.

" Do you want more slut?" Jin asked as his dick slapped my cheek ordering me to open up, I obeyed as he thrusted into my mouth hardly. I gagged hard on him while namjoon kept flicking my clit roughly causing me to squirt. He smirked and looked at me as jin pulled out, satisfied of filling both my holes with cum.

"You think you could take both of us in at the same time?" namjoon asked as I nodded, thirsty for their dicks.
" Please, use me as your fuck toy" I got on my knees on the bed playing with my now sore boobs. Jin laid down as namjoon laid his head on the other side, putting their dicks close.

" Start riding us slut" jin slapped my boob as I positioned myself, grabbing both their dicks and trying to fit them into my too small pussy.

"a-ahh" I groaned as I slowly started moving, feeling like my hole was about to burst open from overfilling, I groaned at the feeling of the dicks hitting every corner , the pulsating feeling spread everywhere around my body as both of them watched me in satisfaction.

My legs were too numb and wobbly but I kept going, I felt the desire to watch them in pleasure, my stomach formed that familiar knot as I soon came all over them for the fifth time. I still kept going, hoping they would reach their highs quickly since my legs were getting tired.

They came hard and fast, overfilling my hole with thick white cum as they pulled out, we laid on the bed, exhausted from everything.

"That was amazing" I said slowly laying in the middle of the naked men.
" Can you walk?" jin asked with a soft look that was the opposite of what I saw before.
" No" I laughed. Both of them shook their head as jin picked me up in his arms slowly taking me into the bathroom and putting me down in ths bathtub while namjoon turned the water on starting a soothing feeling run over my body. Jin smiled and started wiping all parts of my body, making sure not to hurt my sore body while namjoon helped me get into a bathrobe.

As all three of us laid down on the bed after changing the sheets namjoon suddenly turned towards us.
" Wanna be in a poly?" he asked, and just like that, we were now in a relationship