Cheating on him- jungkook

I was playing video games at home when I suddenly got a call from Nam doo, he was this guy I met in college recently and he had been pestering me a lot.
I picked it up with a sigh and asked him what was going on and why he called, he asked me to open the door making me flustered and confused. But I decided to open the door since it would be awkward.

"Hey, why this surprise visit?" I asked letting him sit on the couch.
" no I just had something to say, so I decided to meet you" he said.
" Would you like some juice?" I asked trying to be polite.
" Um yes, thank you" he said smiling widely. I walked to the kitchen annoyed, this guy just wouldn't let me go at all, it's like he's always trying to talk to me. I held the mango juice in my arms and slowly poured it into a transparent glass, I took it and added ice and gave it to him and sat down on the empty space beside him, moving a little far from his body.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked him.
" Mmh, look y/n, I just-" he kept avoiding the question.
" Get to the point nam doo" I said feeling irritated.
" Y/n I don't know how or when it started, but the moment I saw you singing on stage, I knew I liked you a lot, you're so pretty and your voice is honey, You're a perfect girl and I really really like you a lot, I could even say I love you if Im being honest" he said making me stare at him wide eyed.
"Nam doo, I- I have a boyfriend" I managed to drop out barely above a whisper.
" Y/n, I know it's really wrong, but I can't stop loving you, I tried so hard and I can't, it hurts seeing you with jungkook when it should have been me" he said with his voice breaking as a tear slowly fell out of his eye. I heard a thud but I decided to not pay attention to it, I just sighed.
" Nam doo, you know, you're a nice guy, You're really hardworking and caring, but I've never thought of you in that way please let me g-" I was stopped by a crying nam doo.

He stopped me from saying anything by putting his hand over my mouth, I didn't know what to do but he suddenly bent down and took his hand off and slowly pushed me back kissing my lips hard not allowing me to breathe.

I wanted to stop him and fight back but his tears fell out of his eye straight onto my face making a pang of guilt form in my heart making it impossible to resist that guy.

So I just let him kiss me, it felt so wrong, it felt like our lips weren't supposed to connect but I let them, I didn't wanna break nam doo's heart but every part of me was screaming to not let him kiss me.
Seeing that I wasn't stopping him, nam doo smiled into the kiss and started roaming his hands everywhere, touching every part of my body.

I heard a choked sob from behind and I pushed nam doo away finally, I saw jungkook standing at the hallway, holding a bouquet of roses and some snacks I had asked him to go buy. I stood up guiltily, I wanted to run into his arms so badly and cry saying how nam doo took advantage of me, I felt like saying something, but when I opened my mouth nothing came out.

I wanted to explain to him, tell him there wasn't another man I loved except for him, but seeing the tears in his eyes and the pain I caused him, I decided it was best to make him leave me. I don't wanna drag the man down, I hated seeing him in pain because of me, my life was so messed up making jungkook suffer a lot to be with me. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears while nam doo lay flustered on the couch.

" J-jungkook-" I stuttered a little, I hated myself for stuttering.
" Just tell me why? Was I no-not enough?" his voice and my heart broke at the same time. My decision to free him from my plague seemed more right after seeing his pain and heart break.
" I-it's not that, I am not good enough for you, there is no explanation for what I did, I hope you will forget me and move on, I'm sorry for everything. Please find someone that treats you better than I did." I said, I wanted to say something more, I wanted to say that I loved him a lot, but I didn't afraid that it would hold him back.

He sighed and hugged me before dropping the roses and the stuff in the hallway and running away, back to his car parked in the driveway.
" Yay! It means you like me! Thank you! You are now my girlfriend" Nam doo said hugging me tightly.

I sneered to myself, afraid to break a stranger's heart, I broke my lover's heart and my own. I'm such a stupid, but it's better for jungkook to stay away from me, I add nothing but toxicity to his life, he deserves the best anyway. Soon I was dragged into the bedroom by nam doo, he undressed me and started doing things to me, but I didn't care, it didn't matter, I was broken.

I am an idiot for ever letting that guy enter my house, as I felt him thrust into me carelessly, I felt tears spring to my eyes, I sighed.

Jungkook, I won't be able to hold him anymore, I won't be able to kiss him, hug him and make love to him like I always did, I cried silent tears, I can't show myself to him ever again.

I hope you find someone new kookie, I know, even if I break your heart, it will heal with time, please heal and find someone that loves you so much, protects your body and heart, someone that never hurts you, someone that provides warmth for you to bask in happily, please heal soon from this nightmare called y/n, even if I can't have you, I will always have you in my heart, always and forever.