Storyline?

One hour earlier

Roman's POV

"Sir don't you think that's going a bit too far. After all we're a PG 13 show." I said as Vince had just laid out today's segment. Basically how he wanted it to go was there would be camera's hidden in my lockeroom that Cena would claim to be his. Those camera's would catch Nicole and myself in the act in a sense. We wouldn't actually have sex, the camera's would be aimed in the corner of the room and just pick up our fake moaning.

"We're going back to the attitude era, Reigns. Plus, no one's actually going to see you two naked and you aren't actually having sex. All they'll see is you in boxers and Nikki in her panties. Then the camera will mysteriously lose video and just catch the audio of you two moaning." Vince explained. I felt like everytime Vince explained the storyline it changed. I should honestly just leave now before he has us actually have sex on live television.

"Yes, sir. I'll let Nikki know." I said while standing up.

"No need Reigns. I met with her this morning, she's onboard." Vince said which didn't surprise me at all. She would probably jump at the opportunity to actually fuck me on live television.

Once leaving Vince's office, I sighed heavily. I knew Violet would be pissed at this segment. However, she wasn't watching mine and Nikkis segments anymore. Maybe I just didn't tell her about this one. Work was work, right? We made that agreement. I loved Violet but I knew she'd overreact about this. She was still getting used to this business and the crazy things Vince asked us to do.

Even though I didn't want to do this fake relationship angle anymore, I knew if I complained I'd be stripped of my championship. I worked to hard for my championship for it to be ripped away from me. I decided in that moment to not tell Violet about this segment, if she saw it and asked about it then we'd have that conversation then. I'll make it up to her next time I see her and remind her that she's the only one for me.

Speaking of Violet, I pulled out my phone and was surprised to see I didn't have any missed texts or calls from her. She usually always wished me luck before my matches. Maybe she was still at training.

I shrugged and grabbed a water bottle from catering then headed to curtain to wish my brothers luck before their tag team match.

"Good luck brothers, keep those championship where they belong." I said proudly.

"We will, you can believe that." Dean joked stealing my catchphrase.

"We'll serve justice as always brother." Seth added. We then put our fists in the center of us, we always did this before our matches. It was a lucky charm. Suddenly the Shield theme began to play and the boys headed down the stairs.

Once they made their way down the stairs, I headed back to my lockeroom to do my segment." Let's get this over with." I mumbled then opened my door.

"Hey there babygirl, you waiting for me?" I asked in a seductive tone playing it up for the camera's hidden in the lockeroom.

"I am babe. And I have a surprise for you." Nikki said and flashed her naked body at me. She wasn't in her bra and panties like Vince had told me she would be. She was completely naked. I couldn't help but smile at the sight, it was definitely a nice sight. Plus it's not like I could ask her what the hell she was doing while we were filming a segment.

It wasn't long before I felt my member get excited and in full salute. It clearly also enjoyed the view. Even though neither of us should be.

"Mmm that's exactly what I need before my championship match." I said and began to unbuckle my belt as I was supposed to go down to my boxers but surprisingly Nikki stopped me.