Burned

Violet's POV

Today was the big day, myself and Andrade were flying on a private jet to LA for the Hell in a Cell paperview. No one knew we'd be doing a segment there expect Vince and Hunter which was the reason for the private jet. Not that I was complaining. I had never been on a plane much less a private jet.

Myself and Andrade had just boarded, we gave our luggage to the stewardess who went to store them away, we then took our seats. Truth be told, I was nervous. Not about flying but this trip. I was beyond excited to see Roman, don't get me wrong but I was also nervous. How would he react to seeing me there. Would he be happy to see me? Or would he be mad? Or would he be jealous knowing I was doing a segment with Andrade tonight. A rather sexy segment truth be told but we'll get into that later.

Right now I was just focused on sneaking into Roman's lockeroom without being seen once we got to the arena. But first we were looking at about a five hour flight.

"Would you like a drink, mami?" Andrade asked as he unbuckled his seatbelt once we were in the air.

"Sì, papi." I replied and he nodded then walked off to go find the alcohol. I also made a mental note to not call him papi backstage, although we were technically a storyline couple. Fuck this was going to be a long day.

Andrade returned with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses."Solo estás tratando de emborracharme eh." I teased telling Andrade he was just trying to get me drunk as he poured two shots and handed me one.

"Yo nunca. salud." Andrade responded saying he'd do no such thing. We then cheered our shots before taking them. I could feel the burn of the tequila as well as the warmth of the alcohol spread through my body." This is however the closest I seem to be getting to taking you out." He half joked as I kept making excuses as to why I couldn't go out with him and truth be told I was running low on excuses.

"Well we're sharing a hotel room tonight. So I suppose if you wanted to take me out to dinner tonight, I couldn't get out of it." I responded with a shrug as Hunter was making us share a hotel room so fans would snap photos of us together heading up there.

"Or maybe I'd prefer to keep you in the hotel room." He said with a smirk and I playfully rolled my eyes." Let's play a game mami, since we have a long flight." He suggested.

"Sure what do you have in mind?" I asked as I looked at the tequila but then remembered I'd be seeing Roman tonight and he'd smack my ass bright red if he smelled alcohol on me.

"How about twenty questions but dirty questions only?" He suggested.

"You just want to know how kinky I am, don't you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You had a handprint on your ass, hermosa. That told me plenty about your kinkiness." He said with a slight smirk.

"If you stop mentioning the damn handprint on my ass, I'll play your little game." I said rolling my eyes and asked the flight attendant for a coke.

"Deal. Spit or swallow?" He asked looking at me as the flight attendant handed me the soda.

"Swallow." I responded then took a drink of my soda." Rough or sensual?"

"Rough." He responded instantly and I wasn't surprised as he strikes me as that type of man.

"Dominant or submissive?" He asked.

"Depends. I love being dominated but most men can't tame me so I typically take the dominant role." I responded.

"Oh you just haven't been with the right boys, can't even call them men if they can't satisfy you mami." He said with a smirk.