Spear then Lunch

Violet's POV

I stood their quietly watching everyone take their turn trying to promo battle members of the shield and failing miserably. It was honestly quite entertaining to me, definitely much better than Seth's workout. Sorry not sorry Seth.

After about two hours, everyone had their turn challenging the shield. Only I successfully held my own and completely demolished the shield in the promo battle. No one even came close to touching my promo. Not that I was surprised, like Roman said I'm good at running my mouth. And I'm damn proud to be good at it.

Roman excused the group after everyone did their punishment for losing their promo battle. Of course, I stuck around since I was working off the money I owed Roman.

"Come here." Roman said looking at me once everyone left.

"Say please." I said innocently.

"Come here, please." Roman said rolling his eyes and I innocently smiled then entered the ring again where the boys were still standing.

"Yes sir?" I asked sarcastically.

"Have you ever taken a bump before?" Roman asked.

"Can I get that in English?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It basically means taking a punch, kick, or wrestling move and selling it." Seth explained.

"Well typically when I fight, I'm winning which means I'm doing the punching and kicking." I said with a shrug.

"Well you're going to learn to take one right now." Roman said.

"Can't that wait till tomorrow? Didn't we just finish training?" I asked with a heavy sigh.

"You should be thankful I'm taking the damn time to teach you something basic." Roman countered clearly irrated.

"I'm thankful on the inside, truly." I said sarcastically and Dean laughed.

"I swear Dean, one more sound and I'm gonna have Violet practice on you." Roman threatened.

"Don't worry Dean, we can practice in the bedroom." I said with a wink.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, sweetheart." Dean teased.

"Violet are you ready?" Roman asked.

"Ready for what?! You haven't explained anything!" I said looking at him.

"It's simple, I'm going to spear you and you sell it. Simple as that. Got it?" Roman asked.

"Hey man, don't you think you should have her take a punch or a DDT before taking your spear?" Seth chimed in.

"She'll be fine right, Violet?" Roman asked as if challenging me to say yes.

"Don't worry about me, Seth. I can take it." I said with a smirk not backing down.

"Alright if you say so babe." Seth said with a shrug as him and Dean backed up.

"Ready Violet?" Roman asked once more.

"Yes, sir!" I said sarcastically as usual not really sure what to expect. What the hell was a spear, anyways.

Suddenly Roman came running at me full force and before I could blink or even fully react he knocked me flat onto the mat. Fuck that hurt. He got up, a smirk on his face as it was clear he did that for fun. It wasn't to teach me about taking a bump. So I decided to fuck with him.

"..Uh Roman." I said softly faking a look of concern.

"Yes, Violet?" He asked towering over me.