Who's in Charge?

Roman's POV

We were currently on our way back from the PC. I had spent the last hour explaining to all the other try out participants that Violet had been hired as our assistant and nothing more. That's why she left with us after practice. I confirmed there was nothing sexual going on between any of us and Violet. Dean slapping her on the ass was just Dean being Dean which was actually true.

I also had to act sympathetic towards Jade and Chloe and help bandage them up. They had both signed paperwork saying they can't sue us, WWE or any other participants while in the training program so at least Violet was safe in that regard. Although, I had a feeling no one would mess with her again after today. I also made it abundantly clear that if there's a rumor regarding myself and my brothers it's to be brought to us. Otherwise I'd kick the person spreading the rumors out of the PC.

Now all I wanted to do was go home and see, Violet. Hopefully we'd just have a simple and stress free night. That's literally all I wanted after the chaos of tonight.

Once we arrived at the house, I got out and immediately headed to my room just wanting to see Vi'. I opened the door and could you imagine my happiness when I saw Violet laying in my bed posing seductively while completely naked. I stood there for a moment and took in the view of her perfect body. Her beautiful smile, vibrant violet hair, perky breasts, perfectly shaven pussy and her fat ass.

"I've been waiting for you daddy, why don't you join me. I only have one rule, no clothes allowed in the bed." Violet said with a smirk as she motioned me over. Without a word, I began to undress. Her eyes were on me the entire time until I stood there completely naked.

"There's something you should know, babygirl." I said walking over to her as her eyes raked over me.

"And what's that daddy?" She asked curiously.

I smirked at her then suddenly pinned her naked body under mine and gazed into her hazel eyes." Daddy is the one in the charge in the bedroom." I said as I began to kiss down her neck and sucked on her sweet spot, as my hand made its way to her tight and wet pussy. I slid three fingers deep into her and began pumping them slow, rough and deep causing her to squirm and moan in pleasure.

"Oh is that so daddy?" She asked looking up at me with a smirk on her face still which caused me to suddenly slid a fourth finger into her pussy causing her to stretch. She whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

"Oh it is. So let me explain how this going to work, babygirl. We're going to go as long and as many round as daddy wants. If my babygirl wants to cum at any point, she better ask and ask nicely. If you cum without permission babygirl, well that perfect ass of yours is going to be bright red and you won't be able to sit tomorrow. But if you're good babygirl, oh you're going to be in for a treat tonight." I said in a seductive but stern tone as I curled my fingers to hit her gspot and she moaned my name.

"Understood daddy." She said meeting my gaze.

"That's a good girl." I said kissing her forehead as I removed my fingers and began teasing her soaking wet pussy with my tip. I could tell she loved being dominated as her wetness was already leaking down her inner thighs. She tried to thrust her hips up so I'd slide inside but I pulled away.

"Such a tease." She mumbled.

"What's wrong babygirl? You want daddy inside of you?" I asked with a smirk as I slid just my tip in and began moving it around and she nodded." I'm going to need words, Vi'." I said with a smirk.

"Yes." She said simply as I could see the sexual frustration building in her eyes.

"Yes what?" I asked looking at her.