-40- 🌓 Collect Me With Your Steady Hand

"I'll admit, for a moment I felt so afraid, just to show you the mess that I made. There are pieces I usually hide. But when you collect me with your steady hand, with a language that I understand, I feel put back together inside."
~Ben Platt, 'Ease My Mind'

~~~

*Oliver's POV*

"Baby, I need you. Now," I plead against his lips. "Please?"

"Oh, thank the Moon," Noah groans in response. "I didn't think I could wait much longer."

Noah hungrily explores my mouth with his tongue. I buck my hips up, creating a heavenly friction that makes my eyes roll back.

He kisses down my body, making me squirm when he passes over a particularly ticklish area. His thumbs hook around the waistband of my boxers, glancing up at me as I give him an eager nod. He pulls the remainder of my clothing down, leaving me completely exposed to him.

"How are you so beautiful?" Noah whispers in awe, although it sounds more like a rhetorical question.

"Stop it," I mumble, my cheeks heating up. "It makes me feel shy."

A kiss is pressed to my inner thigh before Noah smiles at me. "You don't need to be shy around me, baby. I'm going to spend the night worshiping your body, so you better get over your shyness really quick."

My blush deepens as Noah nibbles at the sensitive parts of my thighs, leaving a trail of dark hickeys. For the first time, I love how bruises look on my skin, knowing they were made only out of the love of my mate.

Noah pauses to look up at me. "Shit. Do you have any—"

"Bottom drawer," I answer him automatically. Noah reaches for the bottom drawer of my nightstand, pulling out a small bottle of lube. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow, and I simply shrug. "Lonely nights. Sometimes, a guy's gotta take care of himself."

Just like that, it's like a flip is switched in Noah as his eyes darken. He growls before grasping my cock in his hand. I gasp, arching into his touch. "Only I can touch your pretty little cock from now on. No one can touch what's mine, not even you."

I moan, bucking my hips in an attempt to relieve the ache in my cock. Noah tightens his grip around me, denying me the satisfaction.

"Not until you say you understand," he growls lowly, making me leak precum. "Do you understand, baby?"

"Yes, daddy."

The words slip out before I can stop them. But from the way Noah's eyes flash gold, I realize I wouldn't take them back even if I could.

"Fuck, baby, what are you doing to me?" Noah groans, his voice strained as he grinds his clothed erection against mine.

"What am I doing to you?" I whisper lowly. "Tell me, daddy."

"You..." he breathed out, locking his glowing eyes with mine, "are driving me absolutely insane with need."

"Good, because I need you too," I smirk, tugging on his hair. "I need you... to mark me."

Noah's eyes widen. "Are— are you sure?"

"Positive," I promise with a smile, one that Noah returns tenfold before hungrily capturing my lips. His hand moves up and down my cock, making me whine as I cling to him.

I snatch the bottle of lube, grabbing Noah's hand and pouring the liquid on his fingers. Guiding his hand to my hole, I watch him suck in a breath as I push one of his fingers inside of me.