-23- 🌓 Give You Everything

"And I will give you everything baby. But can you feel this energy? Take it. You can have the best of me baby."
~Gnash and Max, 'Lights Down Low'

~~~

*Kit's POV*

We quickly say goodbye to the guys, leaving money on the table for the drinks. Theo practically drags me to the car before speeding towards my apartment. As soon as the door is closed behind me, I find myself shoved against the door as he mauls me.

My lips quickly become bruised from his smoldering kisses. My back arches as his arms wrap around me, holding me flush against him. Sliding my hands up from his chest, I let my fingers brush over the slight stubble on his cheeks. Our lips move together hungrily, eagerly tasting one another. Theo's hands move down from my back to my ass, roughly squeezing me as I moan into his mouth. I hop up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Moving us away from door, Theo carries me to my bedroom. We tumble on the bed together, letting our claws elongate and tearing the fabric of our clothing until we're both completely bare.

My veins feel like they're on fire as Theo's smooth skin presses against mine. Our bodies mold together perfectly; every curve of my body fitting in perfectly with every crevice of his. The mate bond hums in satisfaction as we wholly and completely fit together, desperate to become one. The scent of my slick hits us both, making the room grow hotter and hotter.

"Fuck," Theo groans. "Your scent is the most addicting thing I've ever experienced. That, and the way your tight hole sucks me in. So perfect. Shit, I want to fuck you so badly."

"Fuck me," I mewl, arching my back on the bed. I wrap my legs around his waist, causing us both to groan as our hips clash together. "Please, please fuck me!"

"Mmmm, I don't know," he grins against my neck as he nips at the oversensitive skin. "You were an awfully big tease earlier, baby. Maybe you don't deserve to be fucked tonight."

I growl and push him off of me. Swinging my leg over, I straddle Theo's hips and grind down on him. "Are you sure about that?" I question with a raised brow. He throws his head back into the pillow as I slowly rub his cock with my ass. My entrance teases his tip as my slick drips onto him. Theo takes a shaky breath as he tries to hold onto his domineering exterior.

"You were being really naughty earlier," he breathes out. "You riled me up, and then left me to fend for myself. Perhaps it's time I return the favor."

He grips my hips, rolling us over so that he's on top of me. My body suddenly feels cold when Theo pulls away, standing over me with a smirk. I move to pull him back down, but he takes another step away. I narrow my eyes at him, feeling my frustration building up.

"Doesn't feel so good to be the one getting teased, does it?" Theo asks, his ever present smirk only adding to my irritation. It doesn't help that his naked form is literally the best sight that has ever graced my eyes, but he's maintaining an annoying distance between us.

"Fine," I huff, positioning myself on my hands and knees. The smirk falls off Theo's face as he watches me curiously.

I lock eyes with his, biting my lower lip seductively. Theo's eyes glow at that, his cock twitching between his legs. I bring my hand around behind me and slip a finger past my slick entrance. A moan escapes me, making him growl lowly. I slip a second finger in, moaning out Theo's name in a whiny voice to test the limits of his self-control.