-26- 🌓 Friends

^ Jayden and Caleb 🖤

"You can count on me like one two three, I'll be there. And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two, you'll be there. 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do."
~Bruno Mars, 'Count On Me'

~~~

*Theo's POV*

"Do we have to do this?" Kit groans, sprawled out on my bed. I chuckle as I adjust the collar to my maroon button up shirt.

"Socializing is good for us," I remind him. "As much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day, it's important as the future Alphas that we spend time out in the pack."

"But a double date?" He narrows his eyes at me. "Having dinner with Jayden and Caleb hardly seems like important Alpha business."

"Jayden is going to be my Beta. And maybe I just needed an excuse to get your lazy ass out of bed," I grin as I walk over to the bed, leaning over to peck him lightly on the lips. My lips tingle when I pull back, and I smile before dipping my head down again. Kit places his hand on my mouth, frowning at me.

"No more," he says firmly, wrinkling his nose like a petulant child.

"Please? One more?" I plead, nuzzling into his hand.

"No, because if I give you more, you'll ask for another one, and another one. And then we'll never leave the bedroom," Kit says before a lightbulb goes off in his head. "On second thought, you can smother me with kisses." He puckers his lips, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

Chuckling, I kiss him one final time, quickly pulling away before he can seduce me further.

"Sneaky," I note with a wink. "But we're still going."

Kit groans, falling back on the bed with a pout. My mate is so adorable, without even trying. Every day I find something new to love about him, and today it's how adorably pouty he gets when I force him to attend a double date.

It takes some persuasion and promises of back rubs, but Kit eventually caves. He's over so often that some of his clothes are in my closet, which is really convenient for times like these. Grabbing a pale blue button up shirt out of the closet, I pass it along to Kit. He rolls his eyes at me picking out his clothes, but he takes it anyway and puts it on.

Once he's dressed, I look him up and down, head to toe. His black hair is neatly combed with a slight wave. The pale blue shirt is tucked into a dark pair of jeans, paired with a dark brown leather belt and matching shoes.

I smile at my handsome mate, pulling him to me and kissing his forehead. "You look gorgeous."

"You sound gay," Kit fires back with a playful smirk. He squeals when I wrap my arms around him, crushing him to my chest.

"Who's gay?" I question as I nuzzle my nose against his neck, making him squeal and giggle. "Isn't it gayer to take it up the ass?"

"You've taken it up the ass, too!"

"Fuck yeah, I have," I shoot back, completely unfazed. Lowering my voice to a whisper, I nip at his ear. "And I'd proudly do it again and again. I didn't think I would like having anything in my ass, but your cock feels too good to resist."

"Theo..." Kit blushes.

"Let's do it."

"Theo!"

"Kidding, kidding," I say, stepping away with my arms raised. "We have to leave anyway. You ready?"

"I guess," he grumbles, pushing past me and heading down the stairs. My gaze follows his ass as he walks away, and I quickly chase after him.