Chapter 24

Virgil's POV
The next day everyone was excited since we had the whole day planned before our last dinner together. I was really sad. I was really gonna miss Thomas and Emile, Remy. We planned to egg our parents house cause why not. We all got in the car and had the eggs ready. When we got to my old house, we all got off and threw some, but then my mom came outside and screamed as we "accidentally" hit her. We then rushed back in the car and drove off as we all laughed. "You should have seen her face!" Remus laughed. Roman was just laughing like crazy.

I was already laughing very hard. "You ready Patton?" Logan asked him. Patton looked nervous. "Ok let's go Patt!" Logan said getting him out the car. "Mom!!" Patton called out, she then came out with a pissed off look. They both then threw eggs at her. After they were done they took a picture and ran.

They got back in the car, Logan rolled the window down and sticked his middle finger out at her "Suck my dick!!" He yelled as we drove off. I immediately hugged him as i laughed.

Patton yelled at Logan for cursing but he just laughed. We then went to Disneyland which was fun. "We have made it to the happiest place in the world, it's 9am and i have a schedule till 7pm, stay together!" Logan said, Roman was going nuts for everything there. 

"I drove you all the way to disneyland and all you want to do is go visit the hall of presidents?" Emile said to Logan. Patton blushed as he watched him. Me and Logan just went on some rides which scared me but i held onto Logan's hand.

After that we ate lunch. "We need a map!" Roman said nervously. "45 dollars, honey you want these or do you want to go to college?" Remysaid to Thomas. I laughed then hugged Thomas.

Tiger then was walking to me and i panicked, "Absolutely not, absolutely not!" I said. "It's 9:30 in the morning, it's too early to get wet!" Remy said to Thomas as he pointed at the sprinkles.
"We're not waiting an hout and a half for impressions of france, eat beget and lose the world war that's my impressions of france." Remus said jokingly.

"No i will not push him in the stroller, he's 23!" Logan said as he looked to Remus. We then headed for the tables to eat until Remus mentioned goofy shaped chicken nuggets, "No we are not getting that, Emile made us lunch!" Patton said. Logan picked up some garbage from the ground, "This isn't six flags people!" He said getting chuckles from people nearby. "Aww you want to go it's a small world all by yourself?" Virgil said to Thomas, he nodded, "Well it's gonna turned into a pretty big world when you come oit and can't find your parents." Virgil said jokingly to him.

"Well make believe your feet aren't sore, this is Disneyland, use your imagination!" Logan said to Remus and Roman. "You wanna know what i wanna ride, a park bench in the shade." Logan sighed.

"We have been here for 9 hours, i like quality time but not this much!" Logan whined. Remus and Roman ran, "Hey you two get back here or I'll smack you into tomorrowland!!" Logan yelled at them. I laughed at him. We all then left and went to the final thing of the night.

When we got there it was very lovely. Violin was playing in the background which made me feel like i was in a romance movie. We all sat down qnd ordered our drinks. Logan kept staring at me which made me blush. "So Logan, Roman have something you wanna say?" Emile said. I sighed and got out of my chair.

Logan's POV

"With this hand i will lift your sorrows." I said to Virgil, he turned his chair to me. "Your cup will never empty for i will be your wine." I said as i grabbed the ring out of my pocket.

"With this candle, i will light your way through darkness

"With this candle, i will light your way through darkness." I went down on one knee. Virgil gasped. Roman and Remus almost fell off there chairs. "With this ring i ask you to be mine, and will you?" I said showing him the ring. Virgil's eyes teared up as he then went on his knees in front of me.

He then lanched himself on me, "YES!!!" He said. "Roman?" Emile said. Roman then went on one knee to Patton, "With this ring i give you my heart,  i promise you from this day on,
Shall now walk alone, may my heart be your shelter, and my arms be your home, Will you marry me, Patton?" Roman said. Patton blushed and immediately sqealed, "Yes, yes i will!!" He said.

Patton's

Roman's

Everyone in the restaurant cheered and clapped for us

Everyone in the restaurant cheered and clapped for us. Virgil then pulled me into a kiss but then pulled away, "Wait how are we gonna plan the wedding?" Virgil asked. "Emile and Remy payed already for a double wedding." I reassured him. He smiled then kissed me again passionately.