Chapter 5

-Warning: Abusive home life, Blood, injury

Patton's POV

I was spying on Logan and Virgil, and I ship them so much!!! They so cute but I do feel bad for Virgil about what happened to him. We all had a quiet ride to Virgil's place. We dropped him off and headed home. "So Logan you and Virgil~" I said nudging his arm. He turned to me confused, "I don't know what you are talking about?" He said, "oh really what was the flirting in the library?" I asked, "just to get back at his brother."

 "Ok, helping him with his panic attack when he got locked in the locker?"  "How did you see us?" "I was going to the bathroom I saw the whole thing." "Oh well, he is my friend, friends help friends." He responded. "And the conversation you had with him about his past, who kissed him on the cheek!" I shouted. Logan blushed. "Ha! You do like him!" I said hugging him. "They just came to me Patton I don't know what they are." Logan said. "You love him, it's Love Logan!!" I said. He shook his head, "I can't be, I don't usually fall into this so easily?!" Logan said freaking out. When we got to our place, we dropped the topic. 

My mom isn't the nicest to Logan. We got in and immediately was hugged by my mom. "Aww my sweet actually son!!" She said. Logan sighed then walked away. His dad greeted him with a pat on the back. My mom let go then walked to Logan, "How was your day, Faggot." She said. "Don't call him that mom!" I said. "Why it's true?" She said. "I'm Gay too!!" I yelled, I quickly grabbed Logan and ran up stairs. I slammed the door to my room. 

"You didn't have to do that Patton." Logan said. I hugged him tightly, "I won't let her talk to you that way, kiddo." I said crying into his shoulder. "Your son is spreading his gayness to my son!!" We heard my mom yell at Logan's dad. Logan tensed up, "I'm sorry Patton, I shouldn't be here." Logan said. I tighten my grip on Logan, "Don't say that, you do belong here Logan it's just my mom isn't the kindest person." I said pulling away. 

Logan didn't cry or even look like he cared, can ya blame him he's broken from emotions most of the time. Logan walked to my mirror on the wall and looked at himself pitifully. I walked to him, "Your beautiful Logan, you know that?" I said. He smirked. "You can sleep here tonight Logan so my mom won't hurt you." I said going to set up a bed for Logan. "Thanks Pat." He thanked. I smiled then began to set up as he went onto his phone. 

Logan whimpered, I looked to him and his eyes looked miserable. "Logan what's wrong?" I asked, "it's Virgil, he needs us now." He said rushing to his room. I ran after him. "What's wrong with him?!" I asked worryingly. He didn't answer he just packed a backpack. "Logan what's wrong with Virgil?!!" I shouted. 

He looked to me, "it's Dee, he's done something to Virgil ok I need to help him." He said walking out. "Where you going, you mistake?" My mom asked him. I walked downstairs. "Mom please stop that." I said sternly. She rolled her eyes, I looked to Logan's dad, he looked tired. I felt bad for him but we have something else to worry about. "We're going out that is all you need to know." Logan said back walking the door. I followed him holding his hand. We then walked our way to Virgil's house. We knocked on the door but no one answered the door. Logan looked tense. 

Logan's POV 

What's happening?! I knocked once more. Nothing. I looked up to the window on the very top. It was open. I then climbed by a ladder. Patton looked scared of what we could find. As we got into the room we saw Virgil on the floor. I ran to him. "Virgil!" I said. Then Roman and Remus came in. "What happened?!" Roman demanded. "I dunno, Virgil texted me to come over and help him." I explained. Remus ran to his bathroom. "Virgil, kiddo, please wake up, please." Patton cried. "What else did he text you?" Roman texted, "Dee was here for sure." I said. Patton began to cry as his eyes widened. I looked where he looked. 

Virgil had a knife stabbed in his side. I quickly took my phone out, dialed 911. "911 what's your emergency?" "Hello, please hurry my friend has been stabbed and he's not waking up, please hurry!!" I said, "Ok, sir, calm down send him over to the hospital." She said. I smiled sadly. "Ok thank you." I said. I picked up Virgil bridal style. 

I ran outside and ran to the hospital. Everyone ran after me, "Logan!!" They yelled after me. I didn't listen, "Your gonna be ok Virgil you have to be." I said. Virgil looked so lifeless I couldn't help but to feel sad. I entered the hospital, "Someone please help, He's been stabbed please help!!!" I shouted. Two doctors wen to me, "what's wrong?" They asked. " He's been stabbed, and now he won't wake up." I explained. Then the others showed up panting and sweating. Roman walked to me. "Hi I'm his brother." He said. "Ok let's pit him on stretcher and take him to a room." She said going to grab one. I placed him down on it. They took him away and sat down in the waiting room with Patton and Remus. I looked to the ground, 'I cannot lose someone again.'