Chapter 10

Virgil's POV
We were all in the car on our way to Logan uncle's house. I was really tired so i leaned on the nearest thing and slept. I woke up about an hour later to find what i was leaning on. Logan was looking at me with his face that was pink. My face heated up, i then got off him and looked to the others who were laughing at something on Roman's phone. "What's so funny?" Logan asked. "Oh were just looking at some funny pictures of Virgil when he was younger.  "What?!" I shouted trying to grab the phone but Roman shoved it in his pocket.

I grumbled back in my seat as Logan was now on his phone. "So Logan about why i was leaning against you, i was really tired so i leaned on you and I'm really sorry if i made tou uncomfortable and it's really understandable if you don't want to talk to me-" "it's ok, Virgil." Logan said.  I paused then looked towards him. The sun was rising as he looked out the window, the shine from the sun made his eyes lighten up more. My face felt heated up so i turned away. "How much longer?" Remus asked.

"About 10 more minutes, sis." Remy said. Logan then looked into back where the bags were and climbed to it. He then came back with a journal. "What's that your diary?" Remus asked turning over to us. Logan closed the book looking tense. "None of your concern." Logan said. Remus pulled me closer.

"Seduce him~" Remus whispered, "what, no." I whispered back. "Come on if get his little diary we finget to know how he really feels about you." Remus whispered. I rolled my eyes and went close to Logan. "Come on Lo, just a little look, I'll make it worth your while when we get to be alone~" i said pulling him by his tie. Logan looked tensed as we got closer. I then slide my hand to the journal, "V..Virgil..i...um" Logan stuttered. I then grabbed the journal and tossed ot to Remus. I pulled away laughing. Logan face was red as he yelled at Remus.  I grabbed Logan anf held him down. "Ugh Virgil get off me please!" He said desperately. "Today i met this boy named Virgil Prince." Remus read. Logan immediately stopped as he shut his eyes tight. "He seems nice, but shouldn't take chances but for some reason something pulls me towards him." Remus read more. My face heated up as everyone oohed. "Hey cut it out you guys." Remy then snatched the journal and tossed it to Logan. Logan then pushed me off and caught it. My whole body began to shake as i was breathing heavily. "S..sorry....Lo....Lo...Logan.....I'm...so......sorry." i stuttered badly. He looked to me, "Virgil what's wrong?" Logan daid pulling me close. "I'm so sorry." I began to cry. Logan then laid me down. My head was rested onto his lap which didn't help me. "Please don't cry, Virgil~"he cooed at me.

The car came to a stop and everyone began to get out. Logan helped me out as i wiped my tears to the best of my ability. Roman glared at Logan. Logan glared back. We all got inside and the house was pretty cozy.

Patton was looking around in such excitement that i got an idea

Patton was looking around in such excitement that i got an idea. Roman was just sranding there and Patton was making a run to him. I immediately went and tripped Patton so he fell on top of Romanwhich accidentally made the two kiss on the way down.

Logan looked pissed off but i went to him as i laughed hard, Remus and Logan's uncles did too. Patton then jolted up and apologized many, many times. Roman got up, "it's ok Patton, if ya wanted a kids ya could of asked plus i guess you really fell for me~" Roman said flirting with him. Patton blushed. Logan calmed down then sat to the nearest chair. I sat down on the couch. "Ok roommate assignment!" Emile said. "Roman and Patton, Remus, and Virgil and Logan share a room, so three in one room, my nephew and his friend right there." Remy said winking at us.  I ran upstairs to the rooms. Remy followed behind. "This will be yours and Logan's." He opened the door and it was really nice.

"Logan gets the bottom, you get top

"Logan gets the bottom, you get top." Remy said. I cheered as i left the room for my stuff.

Reader's POV
Virgil headed outside for his luggage. He grabbed two duffel bags and a white suitcase. He then came back inside and went back upstairs. Logan watched. Patton went upstairs too to see his room. Emile gladly showed him.

"Pick any bed you want, Patton was it?" Emile said

"Pick any bed you want, Patton was it?" Emile said. "Yes that is my name kiddo!" Patton said. "Kiddo? I'm old enough to be your father." Emile said jokingly. Roman walked in with his luggage. "Wow." Roman said.  Patton clapped with joy. Remus came in too. "You two better not have sex when I'm asleep." Remus said jokingly to Roman and Patton. Patton blushed as did Roman.