Chapter 3

Virgil's POV
As we entered the cafeteria, Patton had already gotten a table for us. "Over here, kiddos!!!" Patton said. We walked over there sitting down across from Patton. "So what took was long, kiddos?" Patton said. "I was looking for Virgil." Logan explained before getting up to get food. I took out my lunch. "I told mom not to pack me pudding anymore." "Don't show that to Logan that's his second favorite thing to eat." Patton said. Logan came back and eyed it. Virgil opened it and scooped some. "Say ahh, Lo." I said.

 Logan was hesitant but opened his mouth. I then fed him the spoonful of pudding. Logan had some pudding on the side of his mouth. I took it away with my finger. I then put it in my mouth. Logan was blushing a bit. "Your not falling for me are ya?" I said teasing him. "N..o I'm not." He turned away from me, I chuckled. Patton giggled. 

Logan began to eat his lunch. I did too. After that I was out side of the cafeteria cause my class doesn't start until like seven min, but Logan and Patton's did so they left me alone. Dee then appeared in front of me. "Hello Virgil~" he said. I tried to run but he grabbed me by the neck. He tightened his grip. I couldn't breathe. I was desperately gasping for air, also trying to get him to let go. "You don't have you little bodyguards to protect you now, don't you?" He said. 

I gasped and gasped for air. "No no let it happen Virgil, run out of air for me." He said covering my mouth with his other hand. Things began to turn black, he let me go letting faint. I woke up in a locker. "Hello?!" I yelled. "Please get me out please!!" I said tears running down my face. Here's the thing I'm claustrophobic.

 My breathing began to pick up, "Please!!!" I yelled leaning back. I slowly slid down. I began to have a panic attack. "P..p...please...s...s..someone." I said stuttering. I sobbed and sobbed. The door then opened. "Virgil?!" I heard, Logan?! "What are you doing in my locker?" He asked. I then jumped and hugged him tightly. I cried in his shoulder tightening my grip. "Woah woah Virgil are you ok, what happened?" He asked hugging back.

 "T..t..thank..y...y..you" I stuttered. I let go, and looked at him. "Dee got me," "Dee got you what did he do to you, I swear when I see him I'll!!" Logan said angrily. "He choked me until I passed out then I guess put me in your locker, and also I'm claustrophobic so I had a panic attack when I woke up." I explained. "Your claustrophobic?" He said. "Yes, and um," I kissed his cheek the pulled away from the hug, "Thanks for getting out of there." I said sheepishly. Logan face was pink. "Y...y..your welcome, Virge" he said. "Let's go now before we get in trouble and we don't want you to get in trouble on the first day don't we now?" I said turning away. Logan walked with me.