Chapter 9

-Waring: Mention of death, self-harm-

Reader's POV
Logan was stqring to collect bags when Patton nudged him. "Tell him." Patton said. "What are you talking about?" Logan asked setted the beg down then looking towards Patton. "Tell him your feelings." Patton whispered. Logan looked to Virgil who was carrying his stuff. "No way this is an irrational time." Logan said blushing as he nervously ajusted his tie.

"What are you so afraid of?" Patton asked. "Enough Patton." Logan said stern. "No, why won't you tell him?" Patton said. "Please stop." Logan daid looking down. "I mean really what is there to be afraid of?" Patton asked. Logan covered his ears. "Come on Lo What are you so afraid of?!" Patton cheered. Logan turned around fully towards Patton amd shoved him as he yelled, "I SAID ENOUGH!!!!" Everyone gasped as Patton fell on the concrete. Logan eyes flooded with tears as he saw the fear and confusion in Patton's eyes as they looked at him wide eyed  towards him. "P..Patton I'm s...so sorry..." Logan stuttered. Patton got up and brushed himself off. He then walked over to the others and helped them. "Patt?" Logan said.

Patton looked to him, "Oh sorry, it's ok i shouldn't have pushed your buttons...." Patton then looked down, "You robot.." Patton mumbled hatefully. Logan sighed then walked at grabbed things. They then all headed for Logan and Patton's house. "Ok me and Roman will go for my room and Logan, Virgil and Remus go for Logan's." Patton said. Everyone nodded then went off.

Logan was nervous, he was scared if they would hear them and attack them. Remus put his hand on his shoulder and gave him reassuring eyes to him. Logan smiled back. "Ok you two let's get Lo's stuff ok?" Virgil said pulling Logan away from his brother. 

Remus giggled. "Your jealous~" Remus commented. Virgil blushed then rushed faster to the backyard. When theu got there they went to the shed and got out the ladder. Remus kept watch for Logan's dad or Patton's mom. Virgil and Logan carried the ladder and setted it up. "Ok Logan now climb up and I'll be right behind you." Virgil said. Logan nodded then headed up the ladder. When he popped the window off he was delighted to see no one was there. He then grabbed his backpack and headed for his drawers.

Virgil then hopped in. "Wow this is your room?" Virgil said looking at trophies Logan had. "Spelling bee champ, huh?" Virgil laughed quietly. Logan rolled his eyes. "My mom made me cause she wanted to show off how smart i was, she had the biggest smile on her face when i won." Logan laughed to himself. "So your mom, how did she die if you mind me asking you?" Virgil asked. Logan took a deep breath then closed his drawer. He stood up straight and turned to Virgil.

"A robber came into our house, my mom was in the kitchen when i was getting a card for my dad since he was getting promoted, when i barely got the card i heard my mom scream, i headed for the stairs but my mom told me to stay there but i didn't i behan to run downstairs, the robber came to me but my mom tried to stop him but...he....he....shot her in the chest and she fell to the ground, i ram to the phone and called 911, after all that my dad met Patton's mom and they got married and years passed and now were here." Logan explained.

Virgil eyes watered. "Logan I'm so sorry for your lost, i lost my dad when i was 6 and Remus was 7, Roman was 8, My mom got a phone call that our dad was drunk and that he crashed into a tree on the freeway, i didn't know what was going on but i saw Remus and Roman crying so i knew it was something terrible, i cried for ao long, My mom met her boyfriend and that's when i stryed to cut myself." Virgil covered his mouth. "When did your mom meet her boyfriend?" Logan asked sternly. "Two months ago." Virgil said. Logan pinned Virgil then pulled up his sleeves showing cuts on his wrists. "Virgil why?" Logan asked backing away. Virgil started to cry. "No please don't cry please, we can talk more when we get to my uncle's ok?" Logan pulled him into a hug.

Virgil nodded then pulled away wiping his tears. They did what they came for and left for the diner.  Theu all were really hungry. "Do ya guys got money I'm starved?" Remus asked. "I've got 30.79?" Patton said. Remus cheered. They all got food as they waited for Logan's uncle.

"Logan!" Someone said. Logan turned and was immediately hugged my his two uncles. "Hey uncle Emile and Uncle Remy." Logan greeted them. "Omg introduce us." Roman said, "Oh, this is Roman, that's My step brother Patton, that's Virgil and Remus." Logan said.

Uncle Emile gave them a group hug. Uncle Remy chuckled. "So Logan what happened?" Uncle Remy asked. Logan explained everything to him. "Well you can stay with us as long as you need." Uncle Remy said to us. We cheered for the relief of it.