Chapter 14

Logan's POV
I was the only one home when i heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and answered. It was Deceit.

I glared at him then shutted the door but Deceit stopped it with his foot. He bursted the door open then grabbed me by the neck then dlammed me into the ground. I couldn't breath at all.

I kicked him it the face and headed upstairs but he grabbed my ankle and tripped me. I then grabbed a picture from the wall and smashed it on my head. I punched him in the nose giving him a bloody nose. He didn't seem to care cause he dragged me to the kitchen and slammed me on the counter.

I grabbed a plate and smashed it on his head causing him to fall back. I then punch him but then my body went tense. I looked to him and there was a gun in his hand. I looked to my chest and blood was staining my shirt. I felt like life was slipping away from me as i fell to the ground. Deceit got up and smirked at me, "Never answer the door to strangers~" he sand as he left the kitchen and headed for the door. My body was frozen i couldn't move an inch at all.

A few minutes later the door opened. I still was desperately holding onto life. Patton screamed as he saw me. Virgil came and tears formed in his eyes. Remy was already on the phone. Roman came to me and held my head for support.

"Your gonna be ok Logan your gotta be." Virgil said kneeling to me. The last thing i saw was Virgil's face before i went unconscious.

Sorry short Chapter.
Hope ya like it or not.
See ya kiddos!!!