Chapter 16

Reader's POV
November 2nd
Virgil and Logan were out on a date together. They planned for dinner, and a walk on the beach at night. Logan had a promise ring in his pocket for Virgil.

Virgil was obviously and it was cute to  Logan to see Virgil didn't know what he had in store for him

Virgil was obviously and it was cute to  Logan to see Virgil didn't know what he had in store for him. They were at dinner and it was perfect. They talked for hours until it was rime for there walk on the beach. Logan took a breath then went down on one knee to Virgil. Virgil's eyes widened.

"Virgil i love you very much and i want ro be with you for the rest of my life, so do you promise yourself to me?" Logan said taking out the ring. Virgil eyes filled with tears. "Yes!!" He finally said. Logan then putted the ring on him. "Actually Lo here ya go." Virgil put something it Logan's hand, When Logan finally saw it his eyes filled with tears too.

Logan put it on then kissed Virgil on the lips

Logan put it on then kissed Virgil on the lips. It was a very passionate kiss indeed. They pulled apart. "Guess who's birthday is tomorrow?" Virgil said. "Who's?" Logan said playing dumb. "Yours, you idiot!" Virgil said hugging his arm.

Logan laughed, "Yes i know, I'll be 17 years old." Logan said. "Also we forget to celebrate Patton's." Virgil admitted sadly. "Well will have a double party then." Logan suggested. Virgil eyes lit up. The stars shined brightly on his eyes making Logan blush. "Yeah that's a great idea!!" Virgil said grabbing Logan's hand running home.

"Virgil slow down!" Logan laughed.Virgil laughed along as they ran home but little did they who's was watching from afar. When they got home everyone was in the living room. They both showed off there Promise rings to everyone. Roman and Remy were jealous but happy for the two.