Chapter 19

Reader's POV
"We have adopted a kid!!" Emile and Remy announced. Logan looked over to them with a questioning look on his face, Patton jumped up excited "How old is he or she?!" Patton asked. "He's 3." Remy said. Patton sqealed.

 "What's his name?" Roman asked. "Thomas." Emile said smiling as he closed the laptop. "When he gonna get here?" Remus asked. "When get this place ready." Remy said.

"So the guest room were gonna change into a nursery because it's a mess since twp people did something naughty in there." Emile looked over to Logan and Virgil. Virgil was awake now and was blushing of embarrassment, Logan held back a laugh. "Yeah don't think i didn't know." Emile said.

A few days later~

Virgil's POV I looked good honestly

Virgil's POV
I looked good honestly. The little boy was coming today and of course Patton was overjoyed about it waiting near the door. *knock!* Patton immediately opened the door and saw Thomas and the social worker. "Are you Emile?" The social worker asked.

 "Oh no that's him I'm his step nephew." Patton said, Emile came rushing in. "I'm Emile, ma'am." He said. "Well sign here and we'll be all good." She said. Emile quickly signed. 

The lady then kneeled down to Thomas. "This is your new family Thomas." She said happily. Thomas looked up and Patton and smiled. Patton eyes lit up. "Come here little guy!" Patton then picked up and spinner in a circle causing Thomas to cheer. Patton then put him down so he can explore the place.

Reader's POV 

Thomas wobbled around. Logan walked in and the baby immediately wanted to be picked up by him. "Logan I think he wants you to pick him up." Virgil said. "Oh um..." Logan cautiously picked up Thomas and he laughed excitedly. Logan blushed at the sight of it. Thomas the reached over to Virgil. "No no I'm too emotionally unstable." Virgil said. 

Thomas then began to cry. Virgil then panic-kingly grabbed Thomas, Thomas the stopped crying and hugged onto him tightly. "Aww Virgil I think he likes you~" Patton said. Virgil looked down at him and sighed. "I guess he does." Virgil said hugging Thomas back. "Well it seems like my work here is done." She said leaving.

Virgil sat down and was just staring at Thomas. "Well I'm going to the library." Logan said. He went over and gave Virgil a kiss but as they were kissing Thomas was trying to push Logan's face away from Virgil's. Virgil pulled away and laughed. "Aww sorry you had to see that, but this is my boyfriend Logan, he's your cousin." Virgil said.

 Thomas gave a questionable look but it was too cute for them to understand what he was thinking. "Cousin?" Thomas said. "Yes that's it cousin." Virgil said excited. Virgil then took Thomas off him and sat him across from him.

 "My name is Virgil." Virgil said. "V..Virgil!" Thomas said happily. Patton ran to them. "I'm Patton." Patton said. Thomas shook his head no. "Wow He really likes you Virgil, I guess Logan's got Competition." Remy said playfully. Logan glared at Remy then walked over to Thomas. "Cousin!" Thomas pointed at him and laughed. 

Logan sighed heavily "My name is Logan." Thomas looked to Virgil confused. "His name is Logan not cousin." Virgil said. "Or you can call him Nerd." Virgil said jokingly, Logan rolled his eyes. "Nerd nerd nerd!!!" Thomas said laughing at him.

 Logan then picked him up. "You listen here, Virgil is my Boyfriend so please don't steal that from me." Logan said. Thomas nodded. Thomas hoped out of Logan's arms, walked to Virgil, tugged on him. Virgil then got up, Thomas went behind him and pushed him toward Logan. 

"Kiss, kiss!!" Thomas began to clap. Logan and Virgil laughed but then leaned in and kissed each other. Thomas cheered.