Season 3 Premiere

~ Three Weeks Later ~

Scarlett's sitting in her living room with Logan and Taylor. She's laughing hysterically at something Taylor said as she moves her piece on the monopoly board game and holds her hand out to Logan with a smirk. "You owe me $150."

He shakes his head and counts out $150, handing it to her reluctantly. "I think you ripped me off."

She takes the money with a shrug. "That's the tough world of business, babe."

He snickers and shakes his head, looking down at the game board.

Taylor looks over at Scarlett with a smile. "So, have you decided if you're going to Cody's back to school bash this weekend?"

She shows an unsure expression and shrugs. "I don't know. I’m not sure I really want to start off my year with one of Cody's infamous parties."

"Aw, come on. It's the last big bang before we have to go back to the horrid halls of Bradley High."

Logan looks up at Scarlett and gives her a unimpressed look. "Don't listen to her, Scar. It's just a bunch of idiots getting drunk and trying to get laid the day before school starts back."

Taylor gives him a disapproving look and averts her eyes to the door when she hears a horn honk outside. "And that would be Nick. "She stands up and looks down at the two of them while putting her coat on.

Scarlett stares up at her in disbelief. "I still can't believe Nick's dad is dating your mom. Isn't that creepy?"

"It was at first but now it's just like we're waiting to hear the news of their break up. You know Nick's dad isn't exactly known for his long lasting relationships."

"Yeah, I remember, I just can’t believe you’re not the least bit weirded out. If I was in your position I’d be going out of my mind."

Taylor snickers and begins grabbing her things before mumbling quietly. "Yeah, I might be too if I was the one that still had feelings for him."

Scarlett picks up on her comment and shoots her a death glare just as Nick honks the horn once again from outside.

Taylor rolls her eyes at Nick's persistance and swings open Scarlett's front door to yell at him. "Just give me a minute, geez!" She sticks her head back inside and smiles at Logan and Scarlett. "I'll see you two later." They both chuckle at Taylor's peppy-bi-polar attitude as she practically skips out the front door and down the walkway.

Scarlett turns back to Logan with a smile and glances down at the game on the floor in front of them. "You want to play once, just the two of us?"

He shakes his head and stands up off the floor. "Nah, I should probably be getting home."

She nods once and stands up, stretching out her kinks from sitting on the floor so long.

"Thanks for inviting me over." He says with a smile once they both make it to their feet. "Monopoly is my favorite board game."

She smiles and talks before even thinking about what she's saying. "Yeah, it's Mia's too." She swallows, trying to put the words back in her mouth. She watches as Logan lowers his head and his smile fades. She gives him a serious look. "Have you heard from her?"

He groans and begins walking towards the door. "Come on, Scar. We've gone almost all break without bringing her up. Besides, don't you think I’d tell you if I’ve heard from her?"

She shrugs and follows him to the door. "Maybe...maybe not."

He turns and stares at her for a moment.