Episode 11

Jake's at his locker, finding books for his next class when David walks up and stands beside him. "Hey, dude."

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing much, just the same boring life of a senior nerd."

Jake snickers and looks over at David with a confused look. "Senior nerd?"

"Yeah, I'm a senior in high school and I'm a nerd. I figure it works pretty well...and it's catchy."

"You're not a nerd, David. You're just...smart."

"Easy for you to say, you're practically the football captain and you're dating freakin Scarlett Westerly!"

Jake smirks and looks over at him as he grabs a book out of his locker and shuts it. "I'm not dating her....yet."

David rolls his eyes. "Whatever." He looks past Jake, seeing someone then looks back at Jake. "Speaking of which..."

Scarlett walks up to them with a smile and links her arms with Jake's before kissing him on the cheek. "Hey."

Jake turns to her with a big smile. "Hey."

She looks over at David with a smile but it slowly fades when she realizes she can't remember his name. "Hey..."

"David." He fills in the blank with a bummed smile.

Scarlett nods with a smile. "Right."

David looks at Jake and mumbles. "Told ya." He focuses his attention back on Scarlett and speaks loud enough for both of them to hear. "I'll see you guys later."

"See ya." Jake lifts his hand and waves slightly.

"Bye, David. " Scarlett says with a polite smile before turning back to Jake as he takes both of her hands in his.

"I missed you."

"I just saw you yesterday, silly."

"Yeah, I know but we didn't really get to talk." Jake says with a sweet smile.

"Well...maybe we should plan out a time to talk somewhere...outside of school." She says, dropping very unsubtle hints.

Jake smirks and fills in the blanks. "You mean like a date?"

Scarlett shrugs and smirks at him.

"Scarlett Marie Westerly, will you please do me the honor of going on a date with me this weekend?"

She smiles big before answering with a sing a higher voice than normal. "I thought you'd never ask! I'd love to!"

Jake smiles and puts his arms around her shoulder to walk down the hall.

~~~

Chelsea's talking to Nicole in the hall when she giggles and points to a girl over in the corner with one of her friends. "See those two over there? Total lesbo's."

Nicole chuckles and looks back at Chelsea. "Seriously?"

Chelsea nods and shuts her locker. "Cross my heart."

Nicole pulls out her phone with a smirk. "This is totally going on the grape vine."

Chelsea snickers and looks behind Nicole, seeing Taylor walking up to them with heavy and tired looking eyes. "Tay, you look terrible."

Taylor snicker sadly and opens her locker. "Yeah, I've been getting that a lot lately."

Nicole looks down at Taylor's baggy, long sleeved shirt and long pants with disapproval. "What's with the fashion statement, Tay?"