Episode 48

Mia wakes up to the sun shining in her eyes and a strong arm beneath her head. She looks to her left and sees Logan lying beside her and she quickly sits up, rubbing her eyes.

Logan feels Mia move beside him and wakes up, looking at her with a smile. "Morning."

She smiles back at him and yawns. "Morning." She snickers and falls back, lying down beside him with her head on his arm again.

"I guess we fell asleep."

"I guess so." She looks over at him with curiosity. "What time is it?"

He pulls out his cell phone from his pants pocket. "Nine o'clock."

She quickly pulls out her cell phone and looks at the front screen. Her face suddenly turns to shock and slight worry. "Ut-oh."

He looks over at her and down at her phone in concern. "What?"

She holds up the phone for him to see. "Twenty-seven missed calls."

"Your sister?"

She nods in agreement. "Scar." She snickers and quickly begins calling Scarlett.

~~~

Scarlett's pacing back and forth across her room with a worried expression when she feels her phone vibrate in her hand. She quickly answers it feeling a sudden rush of relief and begins yelling. "Where the hell are you?! I have been calling you since eleven o'clock last night!"

Mia sighs and looks over at Logan with wide eyes. He can hear Scarlett yelling through the phone and chuckles lightly. "Sorry, Scar, I forgot to call and we just sort of fell asleep."

She stops pacing and a small smile begins to show on her face. "We?"

"Uh..." Mia looks over at Logan with a slightly worried expression. "...yeah...me and...Logan." Scarlett screeches through the phone and Mia instinctively pulls the cell phone away from her ear.

Logan hears Scarlett and laughs at Mia's expression.

Her eyes widen as she brings the phone back to her ear. "Gosh, Scar."

"Sorry, I'm just happy for you two, that's all." A huge smile is plastered across her face as she speaks high pitched.

Mia rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a small smile. "You're such a freak."

"Alright. Well, I'll let you two get back to...whatever it was you guys were doing. Just call me if you're going to be late again, okay? I worry you know." 

She smirks and glances over at Logan. "Believe me, I know."

"Okay. Well, have fun...but not too much fun."

"Bye, Scarlett."

"Bye, Mia. Oh! And tell Logan I said hi."

He leans closer to Mia and she tilts the phone for him to speak into. "Hi, Scarlett."

"Alright, I'll see you guys later! Tootles!"

Mia ends the call and shakes her head with a small chuckle. "She is such a weirdo."

He looks over at her with a smile. "We should probably get you home."

She nods and stands up along with him before looking over at him with a smirk. "Or...you could show me where you live."

He gives her a look before shaking his head once. "Or...we could just take you home." He smiles and puts his hands on her shoulders, guiding her back to the bike.

She sighs in defeat and allows him to guide her back to the bike.

~~~

Dani's sitting on her couch, watching Sunday morning cartoons when she hears the doorbell ring. She looks over at her door with confusion before setting the remote down on the coffee table and walking over to open the door. Nick walks through the door without waiting for an invitation and turns back to Dani with books in hand. She looks back at him with confusion and irritation. "What the hell are you doing here?!"