Season 1 Premiere

{Some sage advice from the author before you begin your journey into Bradley High...

> This is one of my very FIRST stories I EVER wrote and over three years later, I'm still attempting to complete my thought processes where this story is concerned. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes in the first few chapters - in the whole first season, I'm sure but this is the story that I've grown on, as a writer, so I hope you will give it a chance. The list of characters are just the people I originally saw while writing and they kind of stuck so if it helps you keep characters straight then, great but if it just distracts from the story then please just ignore. Thanks! :D 

> When I first thought of "LABELS", I originally imagined I was writing a script for a tv show so if you are a reader that expects a lot of description and detail in order to enjoy a story, then I'm pretty sure this isn't the story for you. However, if you enjoy "One Tree Hill" or basically any drama-filled CW tv show then...I'd say "LABELS" is probably the perfect story for you. So, enough chit-chat! If you're still here, I hope you enjoy my VERY LONG story and I would LOVE your thoughts as you progress in my wattpad tv-show ;}

~ Episode 1 ~

"No way!" Nick exclaims before slamming his locker shut and turning to his best friend with a sour expression. "There is no way in hell I am taking your buck-toothed cousin out on a date!"

Cody throws his blonde head back in desperation and begins to plead with the brown eyed boy. "Come on, man, it would only be for one night and then we're shipping her back to Alabama."

"Sorry, I don't do charity." He smarts off with a smirk before walking off down the hall.

"You suck, dude!" Cody shouts after him.

"Same to ya!" Nick shouts over his shoulder before walking over to his girlfriend and her best friend. He puts his arm around the girl with curly blonde hair and kisses her, interrupting her conversation with her friend. He pulls away and smirks at Taylor seductively. "Hey, babe."

Taylor smiles at Nick as his eyes wander over to Chelsea who winks at him and shows a small, devious smile without Taylor noticing. They were best friends, but the only thing these girls had in common was their hair color. They both had beautiful golden hair that came to their shoulders, Chelsea's was a short cut and straight while Taylor's was long but curly so it came to her shoulders. The minute you saw Chelsea you knew she was trouble. She had a reputation for being deceitful and seductive, but she had a way about her that made you want to be around her and be considered a friend, no matter the pain she put you through. Taylor had kind blue eyes and they reflected who she was on the inside perfectly. "Well, guess that's my cue to leave," Chelsea says while staring at Nick before looking back at Taylor. "See you later, bitch." She speaks playfully and shoots Nick a quick smirk before walking off down the school hallway.

Taylor turns back to Nick with a smile and holds both of his hands in hers. "So...I was thinking...if you want to...tonight we could hang out, catch a movie or something?"

He shakes his head and looks down at the ground. "Can't, I already got plans this weekend."

"Plans? Like what?"

"Just something, okay?" He lowers their hands and speaks to her a little harsher. "I have a life, you know, and sometimes it doesn't involve you." She looks at the ground after his harsh comment. It hurt her, hearing him be so cruel but she just swallowed the hurt and told herself she deserved it. She shouldn't have been so pushy. He drops Taylor's hands and adjusts the book bag strap on his shoulder. "I gotta go."