Chapter Twenty-Five: A new mystery and good news.

It's 12:30 in the morning here in AUS and I am uploading just for you guys ♥ You don't hate me from that last chapter do you? 

I hope not ): 

enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~

*Irielle's P.O.V*

"Can we move into that apartment in London now?" I asked Niall, my voice soft and scared.

He broke into a massive grin and pulled me into a hug. "Of course. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He said into my hair, kissing it, his lips lingering.

That was a week ago.

*

"Irielle, what is the answer?" Mr Pearson asked, snapping me out of my trance. I shut my eyes and then looked up at him, slowly opening them again. Its period 6 on a Friday and I just want to go home and sleep.

"What, Sir?" I asked, irritated that I was tired again during my favourite class- drama.

"I said; When was mime first invented and who was the famous man who first did it?" He said, glaring at me, crossing his arms.

"I don't know Sir." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. At least I was being honest.

"Well, you should be paying attention in class more often, shouldn't you?" He said, turning back to the board and explaining more things. I have two weeks left of school, one day until I find out which university I got into and 3 weeks until I am free of this country, and the creepy people who want to shoot me. I pulled my iPod out, pushed the cords up my body, under my jumper and slipped the right headphone in my ear, half tuning out Mr Pearson and his boring lecture. All of our exams are done, or almost done- I only have a history one left, which isn't hard of course, I love history. I love my teacher as well- Mr Cullen.

"If my class bore's you that much, Irielle, you may leave." He said, pointing at the door. He wasn't warning me, he was telling me. I gathered my books and walked out of the theatre where we have drama. It isn't that same without Emma and Ella. I wish I knew where they were. We were best friends, all three of us, why wouldn't they tell me about their surprise 'vacation'. Slamming the door shut, I walked outside and into the fresh air, not caring that people in classrooms can see me. I'm a year 12, almost finishing school. Fuck the haters.

"You get into trouble too?" A deep, sexy voice asked me.

"Got kicked out of the classroom for almost falling asleep." I replied, looking around to try and find this person. "What you do?" I asked, spinning around to look towards the noise of leaves rustling.

"Talked too much."

"So badass." I teased, spinning around again. "What's your name?" I asked into the space around me. This guy is somewhere around here.

"Dillon." he replied, stepping out from behind some year 8 lockers. The name ringed a bell, but the face didn't. "You're Irielle." he said, smirking at me.

"How do you know that?" I asked him, trying to stop my voice from quivering.

"I've only known you like, my whole life." He replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh.. really?" I asked back, tilting my head. He does not look familiar at all.

"Yeah. We have been in the same year level since prep. Same class too, at least one class that is." He replied, stepping closer to me. "Except year 12. Shame, I would have like to have claimed you as mine." He then added, seductively winking at me.