A child's light

Luke sat there sobbing. ,,If I only didn't came here, then all this wouldn't have happened. Face burried in his father's leather armor. ,,I'm sorry daddy'', he cried. Suddenly he started to fell something strange but was to sad to even care. He looked up at his mother and twin sister. Padme's face was covered in tears and Leia's was still burried in their mother's dress. Luke looked down at his dead father, stangely he didn't fell angry, he didn't fell fear or hatred. No, all Luke felt was sadness and an huge amound of love for his father and his family. The father he just met a few days ago but already loved with his heart and soul. ,,Dad'', he wispered, his head still resting on his father's chest, ,,I love you dad, I love you so much.'' In that moment the strange feeling hit him again, this time much stronge. Unsure what was happening, he close his eyes and listend to the force. Luke could feel the light in his heart growing brighter and stronger until it complidly surrounded and filled him. The boy felt like flowing on air. He let the love in his heart free and felt absoluly at peace. Obi-wan was the first to notice that Luke was flying. At first the Jedi Master had ignored Luke's growing force present and the wind growing stronger. But suddenty a storm of force hit him and almost throw him backwards. Padme and Leia felt simular. At first none of them knew what was happening. But when they looked at Luke, their breaths stopped. Luke Skywalker flew over his father, a golden glow surrounding him and it was like a small tornado was forming aroundig him. It grew bigger and the wind and glow become stronger and brighter. Obi-wan looked at Master Yoda and Windu for an answer but they didn't seem to know what was happening as well. He tried to get an answer from the force but all he could feel was light and pure love. Palpetine had also noticed what was happening. ,,You won't stop me child'', he screamed and fired sith lightning at the boy. ,,No!'' screamed Padme in fear for her son but instead of hitting Luke, the lightning turned around and hit Palpetine. The Sith Lord screamed in pain, his mask was gone and the people could see his true face. The face of an ugly, old, human like creacher. People screamed and cried out in fear. Padme and the force users near Luke almost didn't hear the cries because the wind was so extremly strong that it was difficult to stand and the light so bright that Leia and Padme had to cover their eyes. Suddenly Luke opened his eyes and they were golden, not the sith gold but a light, pure and beautiful gold. And on his back started to grow wings, the boy seemed to turn into an angel. Everyone was shocked. Luke turn towards Palpetine, the Sith once again shot lightning at him. But the boy only hold out a hand and blocked the attack. Then out of nowhere two balls of light formed in his hands. The Sith screamed in anger but before he could attack again Luke throw one of the balls at him the other at Ventress. As soon as the bright light hit the dark side users they exploded in millions of little pieces. The the boy formed one big ball in his hands, shining like the sun and throw it right at Anakin chest. And in that very moment the light touched him, Anakin started breathing again.

606 words