Nervous before the test

Hell had broken out among the members of the Jedi high council. Most member argued loudly, only Joda and Obi-wan were quiet but not less shocked. After a few minuts Master Joda silented them and said: ,,Very dangerous this is, careful we must act.'' ,,So what shall we do, Master Yoda? Should we arrest him?'', asked Master Plo-Konn. ,,No it would look like treason'', Obi-wan answered. ,,Meditade on it I will, the right way the force will show us'', Master Joda decided. Everyone in the room nodded. Then Anakin spoke: ,,When that's all, Luke and Leia are still waiting and have to prepare them for the tests'', with these words Anakin bowed and left the room. Outside the Skywalker twins sat on the ground, very nervous. They were so worried about the tests, that neigher of them notice the noice coming from inside the Jedi council chambers. Leia wasn't quiet as nervous as her brother. She was powerful in the force, liked fighting and protecting those weaker then herself but her dream was to become a politican. Her strongest weapon has always been her voice. Luke on the other hand dreamed since he could remember of being a Jedi. So he was determant to prove that he was worthy of being a Jedi and that he had the name Skywalker for a reason. Leia couldn't help but smile when she saw the determination in her brother's eyes. The girl knew exacty what he was thinking, she didn't need the force for that. Leia put a hand on her brother's shoulder and asured him: ,,You'll do fine Luke, there is nothing to worry about.'' ,,Thanks Leia'', he smiled weakly, I'm just nervous. I don't want to screw this up. I don't want to disappoint dad.'' ,,I'm sure you won't'' the girl answered, ,,I have faith in you my light bringer.'' Luke smile grew bigger. ,Light bringer' was his nickname, Luke meant light bringer or light on Tattooin so she decided to call him that. Now their father came out of the council chambers. ,,Sorry you had to wait'', Anakin said, ,,come I'll show you the training room and I'll explain what you gonig to have to do.'' ,,Yes father'', Leia answered, Luke kept quiet, he just couldn't talk. The boy felt like his stomack would jump out of his body. When they reached the training area, Anakin finally noticed that his son was distracted and unusually quiet. ,,Luke, son what's wrong?'', he asked worried. Someting troubled his son and whatever troubled his children troubled him as well. ,,Nothing is wrong father'', replied Luke trying to look as brave as possible. Anakin knew that his son was keeping something from him but he decided to drop the subject for now. ,,Ok the trail has three parts: Lightsaber combat, power with the force and knowlege of the code'', Anakin explained, ,,don't worry to much about the test, the council just wants to know how much you know and can do until now. Now I'll show you some basics so look, listen and learn.'' The next few hours flew by much too fast for Luke's taste. His father had told him and Leia about the Jedi code and some basic rules, while he did so the twins asked themself how many of them their father had broken by now. After that he taught them some tricks, they could use while fighting, Anakin knew something for every form. At last he gave them advises how to use the force most affectivly. Then the doors of the training room opened and the Master stept inside. It was then that Luke and Leia noticed that it was already 2'clock. ,,You'll be fine, I know you can do this'', Anakin wispered. The children turned towards the Masters and those said: ,,Let's the tests beginn.''

638 words