The plan works, for now

The parade started. Thousendes of people had come and only a hand full knew what was about to happen. Anakin watched the crowed nervously. He knew what they planed to do was a scandal but if it ended the war and secure the live, safty and future of his family and the Jedi order, then the man was willing to do it anyway. Anakin looked over to the senators, especally Padme. He saw her sitting besides Bail Organa, he also knew that their eyes had meet for a secund. It felt save now, to just look at each other. Now that the other senators knew she was married to Anakin Skywalker and that they had two children together. So both hadn't to worry so much about someone finding out. After today the wouldn't have to worry at all. Now the Chancoller walked on stage and the crowd became quiet as he started talking: ,,Citycents of Coruscant, I am happy to be here celebrating with you. Days like this one have sadly become rare for all of us but today we won't think about the war, today we'll enjoy ourselves.'' The crowd cheered. It was disgustin for Anakin to see this, now that he knew who that man really was. Suddently the force gave him a sign, it was time! The Masters Windu, Kit Fosto. Ploo Koon and Obi-wan stept on stage. ,,No Chancoller'', Master Windu said. From one moment to another the crowd was deadly quiet again. ,,We know who you really are Chancoller, we know what you did and what you planed to do'', Obi-wan said. Only Anakin could hear the small amound of anger in his old masters voice. Master Windu continued: ,,Chancoller, you are under arrest for your crimes against the galactic Republic, the gread army of the Republic and the Jedi order.'' The people of Coruscant gasped. ,,What were they talking about? What has the Chancoller done?'' were the thoughts of many. ,,It's treason then'', the Chancollor answered. Some people looked at each other in shock, but not because of the man's words but his voice. It had drasticly chanced, from the voice of a kind old man, to the one of a madman, parents worn their children about. ,,No we only follow the laws and rules of the Republic'', Kit Fisto answered. Now Ankin and Master Yoda joined the confersation. ,,We have found prof that you are the leader of the seperatist army'' Anakins said. The crowd gasped once more. Many of them didn't know what to think about the Jedi order but they all loved Anakin Skywalker. He wouldn't lie to them, would he? In that moment Anakin turned around, facing the huge crowed. ,,People of Corusacant'', he said with a strong and loud voice, for everyone to hear, ,,we have gained prof that he Chancellor isn't the man he claims to be. An investigation showed that he is in control of the seperatist army and the master of Count Dooku and General Grievious. We also discovered several programms and plans, which would allow him to take complete control over the Republic.'' He stopped for a moment, to look at the man he talked about, he was a lair and a traitor. ,,Palpetine is the reason the Clone Wars started and there is prof that he planed on murdering all Jedi, take control over the senat and form the galactic into a galactic empire with himself as the emporer. The crowd was shocked! An empire?! How could they all miss this? How could something like this happen? After the people came out of the shock, many started to scream for the Chancoller to be arrested and locked away in prison. Despide the serious situation, Anakin allowed himself a small smile, it was going well. So once again Master Windu said: ,,You are under arrest, in the name of the galactic Republic. Your evil doing is over.'' Palpatine looked at Anakin with evil yellow eyes and said: ,,Not yet.''

666 words