Decisions of the council

Standing in the middle of the council room, Anakin could feel the anger of the council members. ,,Knight Skywalker, did you really break the code and are those children we just saw yours?'', asked Master Windu. Anakin took a deep breach and answered: ,,Yes Masters, I married senator Amidala after the battle of Geonosus and yes those children are really mine. I could feel it in the force.'' Many wispers could be heart after that statement, almost every master had a diffrent opinion on that matter but in one point everyone agreed ,The children must be trained'. ,,Anakin'', said Obi wan, ,,They are your children. What are your thoughts on that matter?'' The knight smiled at his old master before answering: ,,I agree that they must and should receive a jedi training. But it would need to be diffrent from a normal training. They were born together, grew up together and I can swear to you they won't be seperated for a stupit ,no attachment' rule. Not that I would ever let this happen. However no matter how diffrent they may be, I will make sure Luke and Leia will be trained.'' The statement was clear: They were a family and god help those who would try to seperate them. ,,Right you are young Skywalker'', Yoda agreed, ,,seperat them no one can.'' He was silent for a moment before he continiute: ,,Test them we will. Find out how strong the twins are and what they can and can't do. With the senator the children should stay and in the temple they'll come every day. In the order you'll stay, till we know what to do with you and your kids. Train your children and your padawan you shall.'' Anakin smied happily about those news. He won't have to leave the order and could stay with his family. Thankful he bowed ,,Go you shall'', dismist him master Yoda and so Anakin turned around and left. He decided to look for his children and his padawan. They were at that moment in the temple gardens, laughting and playing hid and seek. Luke and Leia had hidden behind a large tree, giggeling as quiet as possible. Ahsoka could still hear it, discovered them, jumped in front of them and screemed: ,,Got you!'' Luke and Leia jumped and tried to run away but Ahsoka got hold of them, pulled the twins into her arms and hold them tight. ,,Do you want me to let go'', she wispered before kneeling down, dropping the children into the gras and lay down next to them. Now they lay together on the ground. ,,Can you tell us a story?'', Luke asked ,,Sure little Skyguy, what kind of story?'' Ahsoka asked cheerfully. ,,Something about dad'', they replied at the same time. Ahsoka smiled and thought a moment, about the best story for Anakin's cute kids. Something that would show Anakin as hero. How about the the time your dad became my master? I think you'll like it, it happened during a battle in the Outer Rim. Both listened carefully and so started telling them about the battle druids, the bombs, the seperatist, how she safed Anakin for the first time. How he finally acceped her as her padawan, how amazing he was and how lucky they were to have him for a father.

556 Words