Luke's force nightmare

It was dark around him. No matter how hard he tried to see anything, there was nothing. ,,Hello? Is there anyone?'', he asked loudly, ,,anyone?'' He was so very cold, so he decided to move forward, hoping he would find a warmer place. Suddenly the ground under his feet disappeared and Luke fell down. The boy closed his eyes, waiting to hit the ground but nothing happened. When Luke opened his eyes again, he stood in a strange room, full of battle droids. At the front of the crowd of droids, there stood one larger and scarier as the others, bowing infront of a hologramm. It was a huge figure, with a strange voice, it sounded cold, maniular, angry and scary. ,,Dooku's capture is unfortunate General Grievous but luckly I alread know someone to repace him. How does the droid production go?'' The voice of this man made Luke shiffer. ,,There are already plans for a new factory, Darth Sidious. Soon we'll be able to start producing'', the Cybog answered. ,,Good, good, now if you would excuse me, I have some imporent matters to attened to. Shortly time traveling children have arrived at the temple. I'll have to investigate in that matter. Don't disappoint me!'' the man dissapeared and everxthing became black again. A moment past, Lukes brain was almost racing, that man after Leia and him! When the darkness faded away, Luke found himself in a large, round room, most likely an office. On a desk infront of a large window stood the hooded figure, Darth Sidious. Luke looked around, trying to find a way to escape but in that moment the boy realized he wasn't able to move. The figure took the hood of and revealed the face of an old man. His face looked gently on the first glance but his eyes were yellow, angry and manipulative. There was a knock on the door, his eyes changed and were complitly normal. The door opened and a young man stept inside. ,,Chancellor Palpetine, the Jedi want to talk to you as soon as possible'', he said. Luke froze, they wanted to talk about Leia, him and the future, he just knew it. The man left. Luke tried once again to leave the room, when suddenly the Chancellor spoke: ,,Don't waste your strange young boy, you won't be able to run.'' The young Skywalker froze in fear once again. Sidious turned around and walked towards Luke, he started to panic and lifted his shields to at least protect his mind. Darth Sidios on the other hand dropped his own and Luke could feel his force presents. It was very strong, now he could see the Sith in his true colors. The man seemed to glow red with yellow spikes. Luke felt disgusted, like he would fell onconcious every moment. Never in his live had he been so terrified. But Luke didn't want to show it, so he stood still, looking straight in the eyes of the Dark Lord. ,,Oh you brave, little boy, you'll be a strong Jedi on day'', he giggled like a madman, ,,this means'', Palpetine grabbed Luke painfully strong, ,,if I let you live long enought.'' The eyes of Sidious were wide and crazy, Luke's on the other hand were wide with fear. In the next moment the boy felt like his skin was burning. The grip of the man seems to burn him and he screamed, he screamed like never did before in his live. The Sith Lord started laughting about his screams. Luke cried out: ,,Dad please help me!''

597 words