Prolog

Bail was forced to bring Leia to Tatooin, when she was like 8 years old, because he and his wife had to go on a dangerous mission, from with they never returned. So Leia was living on Tatooin with Owen, Beru and her twin brother Luke. He was already training with Ben in order to become a Jedi. He had heard his uncle and Ben argue about it when he was five years old. The moment he learnt that his father was a jedi, he wanted to become one as well. Leia also started training too, she wasn't quit as skilled as her brother but she was good. Luke was sure he would never forget the moment he learned off his beautiful twin sister. The moment he saw her, the boy knew he would always love and protect her with his live and very soul. Beru loved Leia dearly but Owen wasn't so happy to have her around, other then her brother she knew nothing about machines or living on a desert planet in gerneral, also she told Luke about space and other planets, what he didn't like as well. When they turned 10 something horrible happend. Their home was attacked by impiral troppers. One of them had discovered Luke and Leia so they had to use the force and ran away, but the troppers followed. Luke was able to send a message to Ben Kenobie, he came to save them but had to reveal that he was a Jedi so in order to survive, he had to leave the planet immeditly. So he did. For about 6 month he send them tips how to train an survive but after that time he couln't do that any longer, because he would have reveal his position. After that Luke and Leia stayed behind. It wasn't gentel with children anyway. They also couldn't go to school any longer, because there was no money to pay for it. As time past the children learnd two things. First: Always trust each other and secend never trust anyone else. What they were able to do, was contine their training thanks to Bens old holocrons. When the twins turned 11 years old however the force decided to give them a really special present, something the Sith had taken from them. Their parents! So that day Luke and Leia meditated together on a large rock, looking at the sunsat. When suddenly there was a bright shiny, light appeared in front of them. Their vision became blurry and the world seemed to disappear. Scared and confused the two children grabbed each others hand and hold on them, as strong as possibe and then everything turned black.

450 Words