Arrival in the past

To say Anakin was fustrated would be an understatement. He was caught by pirates, locked up in a cell and bound to Obi-wan and the god forsaken Count Dooku. They tried to escape but didn't succeed. Suddenly and without warning there was a huge disturbance in the force, a bright light and then there were two children. They all kept silent for a few moments, just staring at each other. The kids wore old and durty clothes, so the seemed to be very poor. Their skin was a little darker than Anakins so they most likely come from a desert planet like Tatooin. The Jedi decided to scan them with the force, as he did so he almost flew backwards. They were powerful in the force that was clear. Obi-wan also took notice of that and asked: ,,Hey young ones, tell me who are you?'' It was now the the children noticed where the were. The boy immedialy stept in front of the girl, in a very protective way and asked: ,,Who are you? Where are we? What do you want?'' His voice was harsh, Anakin didn't like the way the boy was talking to him, so he stepped forwards. The kids moves back. He grinned about their fear and spoke: ,,We asked first, and other then we you need us, so better watch your tongue.'' ,,Stay back!'' the girl screamed, when he made another step in their direction. Anakin grinned ,,And what if I don't ?" He asked, challenging them. Both looked at each other and in the next moment Anakin stumbeled backward and fell down to the ground. ,,It seems to me, that they are serious'' Obi-wan said trying to hide his amusment and failing. ,,Those are some junglings'', said Dooku. ,,Ok let's try something diffrent'', Obi-wan sat down, ,,what about that, we answer one of your questions and you answer one of ours. How does that sound'', he suggested. The kids were once again looking at each other, talking over their force bond. The twins had to be careful but had no other option, so they agreed. ,,You may ask first'', said Obi-wan in his typical calm voice. ,,Who are you?'', Luke asked. The Jedi master answered: ,,I am Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi, this is my former padawan Anakin Skywalker and the Sith Lord Count Dooku.'' The eyes of the children grew wide, first stunned and then angry. ,,How dare you to use those names, you have no right to do so'' cried the young boy. Both Jedi and the Sith were shocked about how much anger and pain filled the child's voice. ,,You are nothing but lairs'', the girl shoulded using the force to push Anakin and Obi-wan back at the wall. Leia was no very excausted and fell to her knees, breathing heavily. Luke sat beside her wispering: ,,Leia please stay awake. I can't do that alone. She nodded, trying to stay awake. Anakin was the first to recover from the push and the shock, about beeing pushed like that from a youngling. Now he was angry.

514 Words