Anakin's Trainings druid

When they reached the trainings room once again, it was empty and perfect for a combat lesson. ,,You can sit at the side and watch'', Anakin said to his children. They nodded and sat down next to the wall. Both twins looked forward to see their father fight. Ben had always told them what an amazing warrior their father was, so it seemed even more interesting to finally see him fight. ,,Don't worry Skyguy, I'll try not to embarress you in front of your kids'', Ahsoka teased her master as they started circleing each other. ,,Don't be so sure of yourself Snips'', Anakin replied before he attacked. Luke and Leia were extremly impressed, their father's fighting skills were incredible. While the fight went on, Anakin's blows grew stronger, until he disarmed Ahsoka. The twins cheered and clapped: ,,Wow dad that was amazing'', said Luke excited, ,,can I learn that too?'' he asked. ,,Of course you can little one'', the knight replied, ,,and I am sure you will.'' ,,Hey master, has your son fought against on of your special trainings droids yet?'', Ahsoka asked. ,,I fought a trainigs droids during the saber test'', Luke replied. Anakin shot a warning look at his padawan's direction, he wasn't sure if he wanted his son to fight his droids. They were not like normal droids used at the temple, they were updated by him. The most of them coppied the moves and fighting styles and Count Dooku, Darth Maul or Ventress. ,,I don't know if this is such a good idea Snips'', the man hissed but it was to late. ,,Can I try it dad?'', Luke asked. Anakin knelt down beside him and said: ,,I'm not sure if you are ready for it son.'' ,,But dad how will I learn when I am not challenged. When I fail, I learn how to make it better'', said Luke looking at his father with detormination in his big blue eyes. Anakin knew his son was right and he hated it. He sighed: ,,All right you can try'', the knight said. Lukes face lit up. Anakin made a droid ready and asked his son: ,,Ready little one?'' The boy took out his light saber and nodded. So the man started the droid. Luke got in a defencive position and the fight began. It went on for five or ten minuts, the child got some bruses and cuts but in the end he managed to distroy the droid. ,,Impressive'', Ahsoka said. Luke fell to his knees breathing heavily, ,,Thanks'', he wispered, trying to fetch his breath. ,,I have to say my son, your skills are really formidable especally for a eleven year old, ,,of course you have much to learn but for your age you did very well.'' Luke's cheeks turned bright red. ,,Thank you dad'', Luke replied, ,,now I really could need some eyes cream.'' All three started laughing. ,,Yes you are absoluly right son'', and the four left. As they walked out of the temple and into the city, Luke suddenly saw Obi-wan. ,,Uncle Obi-wan'', he cheered, ,,are you going to go eat some ice cream with us?'' The Jedi Master walked towars the group and hugged the twins, who practully jumped in his arms and returned the hug. ,,Well I just got out of a council meeting so I've got some time'', the man replied, ,,this means if your father doesn't mind.'' The twins turned towards their father and said both with their eyes big wide open and in a childish voice: ,,PLEASE DADDY!'' Anakin laught. It seemed liked his master adored his children almost as much as he did. ,,Of course you two what would we do without ,uncle Obi-wan,.'' The older man roled his eyes but smiled and said, ,,Let's go before I regret this'', and so they left.

638 words