Home at last

When Anakin finally found his children, they lay on the ground in the garden, listening to one of Ahsoka's storys. Since the children hadn't put their shields up, he could feel their excitement about the story. The knight smiled gently, his children looked so happy and normal right now. ,,Hey how is it going?'' he asked. The twins turned around and cheered happily: ,,Dad!'' Anakin walked towards them and sat on the ground next to them. ,,So what did Ahsoka tell you?'', said the man, ,,I hope you told them nothing bad about me, Snips.'' ,,No of course not master'', she replied, ,,acctually I told them about our first mission and how lucky they are to have you for a father.'' Anakin smiled thankfully at her. ,,I hope you are right. I have to say I have no idea how to rise children, let along really being a father'', he shot a look at his kids, who were by now playing and laughting again. ,,They didn't had a easy live and both of them deserve only the best. I really hope I can do this for them.'' Anakin was worried about screwing up, because he was not sure what to do now. Ahsoka smiled, shock her head and said: ,,Master I'm sure everything will be fine, you'll do well as a father. They already love you dearly and you love them. I belive it's all they want.'' Anakin nodded and replied: ,,Thank you for looking after them. I think I'll take them home now, to their mother.'' Ahsoka grinned: ,,,Go then Skyguy, your wife is waiting for your.'' The knight called for his children: ,,Luke, Leia let's go you two, your mother will be waiting by now.'' Both children snapped to attention, their mother? ,,Yes father we are coming'' said Leia and both ran to their father's side and followed him out of the temple. ,,Hold on me'', Anakin advised them when the three Skywalkers climed on his landspieder. Both kids obeyed knowing from their father's flying style. The flight was amazing, especally Luke enjoyed it. ,,Aaahhha'' Leia screamed but she as well had fun. As they reached Padme's appartment, Luke and Leia were excided but very nervous. They loved their mother dearly and longed so much for that love to be returned. But as they saw the huge, luxourios building, both felt very unconfortable.They were still drest in old dirty clothes, had lived on a horrible planet, in poverty later on the street and couldn't even go to school for very long. Thankfully Master Kenobi cared for their education but well compaired to their mother, they were nothing. What if their mother thought they weren't good enought? She was a noble, they were street kids. Don't worry my little angels, she will love and adore you. Both of your are clever and talented, you have nothing to fear.'' Anakin grinned at his children, they had nothing to worry about, he was sure of it. The children smiled weaky at him, then at each other, before all three Skywalkers walked in the bulinding. While they were in the elevator the twins wipped on their feet up and down. Their father's words had comforted them a little, but enough. The moment the appartment door opened, Padme ran towards them and cried happily: ,,Ani, Luke, Leia! You are back.'' When she reached them, the woman hugged her husband. A few moments later, Padme pulled away and knelt down. Luke and Leia were holding hands and standing still and straight. Padme smiled warmly at them, laying her hands on their armes. ,,Hallo my dear children, welcome home.'' Now Luke and Leia understood. They were at home now.

616 Words