Pizza order

A few hours later Luke and Leia laid in their beds smiling. The evening was fantastic. After they got home, the twins showered, changen and watched some holonet with their father. Later they all decided to make dinner, to suprise Padme. It didn't take long for all three to notice that none of them could cook, not even a little bit. Half an hour later they gave up. ,,Ok we have to work on that'', Anakin said, both children noddend with agreement. ,,I've got an idea'', he knight anonunced, ,,you two help 3PO cleaning up and I order pizza.'' The eyes of the twins lit up, they nodded and started cleaning. Anakin smiled and thought: ,,If Luke takes after me in cleaning his room too, then I have to remember this.'' He smiled and remebered all the times his master complained about his room and how often the man tried to force him to clean it up. Anakin than took the phone and ordered a family pizza. Anakin could hear the shock and confusion in the voice of the other man the moment he said his last name. After the man hung up he went back to the kitchen and thought with great annoyence: ,,By the force, a Jedi is allowed to order a pizza.'' When he entered the room, C3PO was near a nervous break-down while Luke and Leia used the force to clean the room, plates, spoons, knifes and other things were flying thtough the room and landet in shelves. ,,Master Anakin, thanks all powers you are here. Those two just won't listen to me'' the droid said. But the man only shook his head smiling and laughing ,,Don't worry old friend everything is fine'', he answered. With Luke and Leia's ,force cleaning, it didn't take them long to finish their work, so father and children sat down on the sofa and watch some holonet. Anakin had change as well and wore a black shirt and a sweatpants. When the door bell rang, the twins ran down and opened the door, ,,Hi'', they said smiling. ,,Äh hi, I've got a family pizza for Skywalker'', answered the young man, obiously nervous about meeting the famous Anakin Skywalker. ,,Yes one moment please'', Leia said before turning around and screeming: ,,Dad, come on quick.'' The small girl grinned mischiefly as she saw the man turning paler. When Anakin came down in the shirt, instead of his Jedi robe or armer, the delivery boy looked ready to faint. ,,Oh thank you'', he said smiling, ,,I hope my children didn't bother you.'' ,,CHILDREN?'' the man asked in shock obliously not thinking straight anymore. ,,Yes, they are adorible, aren't they?'', Anakin continued while the man turned paler. ,,Yes it seems like they traveled through time, they are fourteen years from the future.'' Now the man was pale as a ghost, didn't blinked, he didn't even breath. ,,Dad I think you just broke him'', Luke wispered. Anakin couldn't help but smile a bit. ,,Äh can we have our pizza then?'', the boy asked after a few moments of silence. The man nodded, gave the pizza to Anakin turned around and left without another word. ,,Sir the money'', Leia called after him but the man didn't respond, he just continued walking away. The three Skywalkers looked at each other. Anakin spoke first: ,,Ok I think we just broke him'', he paused looking at his children seriously, ,,no word of this to your mother.'' The children just laught. ,,Well at least we have a free pizza now", Luke said, walking upstairs into the living room, followed by his father and sister. Just half an hour later, Padme returned from the senate, happy to see her husband and children. While they ate togerher, she always heard the twins giggle but she couldn't figure out why.

639 words