Epilogue

"Are you ready?" tanong sakin ni Ate Coleen. Ayaw nila na tinatawag ko pa silang Royal dahil kamaganak ko din naman daw sila.

Tumango ako at inayos ang gown ko. Lahat kaming "Bam" ay nakasuot ng champagne na gown dahil ito ang color ng royal family. Kinulot lang ang buhok ko at nakalugay lang. Si Ate Coleen naman ay naka-bun ang buhok.

Ngayon ay officially na iaannounce sa buong Pagonia na ako ang nawawalang anak ni Queen Gal, na ako si Princess Jasphile Arexianna Nicholle o kilala bilang Princess Jan. Kitang kita ko na pakonti-konti na napupuno ang ground ng palasyo.

"Jan, let's go." tawag sakin ni Kuya Kheem. Tumango ako at sumunod na.

Lahat ng tao ay dadalo sa coronation ngayon. Hindi lang basta basta ito kaya sa castle mismo gaganapin at hindi sa academy. Binati at kinawayan ako ng mga nakakasalubong ko. Ngumiti ako pabalik sakanila. Hindi parin ako nasanay sa ganitong treatment dahil nahihiya parin ako.

Pagdating ko sa grounds ay nandoon na ang Pamerochity at Seriousity. They were all wearing pastel blue na gown or suit. Ang Pamerochity ay nakaupo sa kanang bahagi ng stage at ang Seriousity naman ay nasa kaliwang bahagi. Ang trono ni Queen Gal ang nasa gitna. Kami ni Ate Coleen ay nasa kanan ni Mom nakaupo, anda kaliwa naman sila Kuya Kheem at Kuya Keurth.

Umakyat na kami ng stage at umupo sa kanya-kanyang pwesto. Nagsimula humiyaw at magpalakpakan ang mga tao nung dumating na kami. Nakita ko sila Mama, Papa, Kuya Yanyan at Kuya Weng na nakaupo sa harap. Nagcast ng spell sakanila para makayanan nila na magstay dito sa Pagonia kahit sa mataas na energy ng mga powers.

"Let's start the coronation, shall we?" sabi ni Principal Peinnelope kaya nanahimik na ang lahat. "Let's welcome our beloved Queen, Queen Gal!" masayang bigkas niya. Nagsimulang magpalakpakan ulit nung tumayo na si Mom.

"Thank you for everyone na nageffort pumunta sa coronation ng aking anak. It's been three years simula nung nangyari ang laban kay Krievleathe. Princess Jan graduated two years ago and just finished her training. I am happy and proud to officially announce that Princess Jan will be taking my throne as the Queen of Pagonia." sabi ni Mom, nagpalakpakan naman ulit sila.

After ng opening remarks ay nagsimula na ang coronation, "Princess Jan, please come here for the statement of the oath." sabi ni Prince. I smiled at him. Yes, he survived and three years na kami. I placed my left hand on the top of Ithrincht book and raised my right hand,

"I, Jasphile Arexianna Nicholle Salfied, promise that I will fulfill my duty as the Queen of Pagonia. I solemnly swear to protect this sacred land and continue the good legacy of the royal family despite of circumstances. I must not neglect the need of my people and save them from what might come in the future. I will hear everyone's voice and take their advice if it will bring luck in Pagonia. I will serve them the best that I can till my last breath."

Pagkatapos ko sabihin yung oath ay nagpalakpakan ulit silang lahat. Tumayo sila Mama Nette at Papa Lenn kaya nagsinuran din yung iba ay tumayo para ipakita ang respeto at suporta sakin.

"Let's now hear the voice of our new Queen." sabi ni Prince at gumilid para bigyan ako ng way para makapagsalita. I smiled at everyone bago magsalita,

"I'll take this oppurtunity to say some inspirational words based from what I experienced, I know that everyone needs it." sabi ko at tumawaz Nagtawanan din naman sila kaya tinuloy ko na yung speech ko.

"Three years ago, I was just a nobody. I was bullied but I am glad that I met Seriousity and Pamerochity. They always got my back. It shows that not everyone will like you, you really can not please anyone in this world and it's okay. It's okay because in the end, they will not matter to you. You got your friends. They will stay through ups and downs. They will accept whoever you are, they will correct you for every mistake you did. And lastly, they are the only people who will matter to you aside from your family." I stopped and looked at my friends, "I am beyond blessed to have them in my life, in this crazy journey. They were beside me when I was a normal and simple "Gwy" and now, they are still here when I become the "Queen". No words can explain how much I love them. Love your friends as much as you love you family because in the end, even when you lose, they'll stay."

"Three years ago, I am an "Omi". I grew up in Bhattahan, a very different environment compare the life here in Pagonia. Mama Nette and Papa Lenn raised me and treated them like their real daughter. Because of that I believe that humanity is still here. Even when you feel down about your life, remember that you have your family. They adopted me even though they don't know where I came from. Kindness will never be defeated by the darkness. We all have darkness in us but the good side must prevail." napahinto ako nang makita na umiiyak si Mama Nette. She told me to continue kaya tumuloy na ulit ako.

"Now, I have my real Mom. I met her just three years ago but I can say that no one can beat a mother's love. She loved and accepted me for who I am. She trusted me the throne because she believed that I can do it. It shows that whenever you doubt yourself, always remember that you have someone. Someone who will push you to reach the top. Someone who will motivate you to aim the best. Someone who will help you to be the best version of yourself."

Madami akong nakitang tao na mga umiiyak. May mga nagyayakapan at may nga nanay na yakap yakap yung mga anak nila. Ang sarap sa puso na ligtas na kaming lahat. I saw Principal Peinnelope hugging Prince, ang tinuring niyang sariling anak.

"And about love? Love is everywhere. You can get it from everyone. We all deserve to be loved. Respect everyone and spread the love. You can get a love from a friend, a family or from a special someone. And my special someone is Prince. He was there for me. He never fails in making me feel that I am loved. He always cheer me up whenever I am sad. He is always beside me through ups and downs. I can say that you don't need to find the love that you want. Love will come to you at the right time. I love you, Prince." sabi ko. He smiled and mouthed, "I love you too".

"Lastly, I want to encourage everyone that we all have a choice in decision making. We need to choose wisely, we need to be sure about everything. If you were given to choose, always choose to be kind in order for everyone to follow. I will also use my voice to motivate everyone. If you fell, you stand up. If you cried, wipe it and smile. If you did something wrong, make it correct. You are not defined based on what thing that you did. No one will love and respect you high and more enough than what you can do. Always remember to look at the bright side. I'll be ending my speech, thank you everyone!" sabi ko at gumilid na. Bumalik si Mom sa may micstand para magsalita.

"Before we finish the coronation, I want to inform everyone that there will be no Pamerochity and Seriousity." sabi ni Mom. Madaming tao ang nagbulungan dahil doon.

"We decided to combine them in one group, including my daughter, Jan. Please meet the Frostfambam." sabi ni Mom. Tumayo sila at kumaway. Naghiyawan sila at nagpalakpakan. Eleven is my battle name and I'm the 11:11 member of the group.

"Everyone please remain seated. I also have an announcement to make." sabi ni Prince. Napatingin naman ako kay Mom, nagkibit balikat lang siya. Lahat kami ay walang kaalam alam sa gagawin niya.

"Three years ago, I met her. The first time I saw her, I knew that you were the one for me. After what happened that day, I can really say that I will catch a bullet or an arrow for you. You always say that I saved you but no, you saved me." sabi niya. I cried when I saw him walking towards me.

Kinuha niya yung kamay ko at dinala ako sa gitna ng stage, "Don't worry. I already got their permission." sabi niya. Dahan dahan siyang lumuhod at kinuha ang box ng singsing sa bulsa niya,

"Gwynette Jan Omi or Jasphile Arexianna Nicholle Salfied, will you be my queen? Will you be the woman I'll spend my lifetime with?"

"Yes, Prince. I'll be that woman. I'll marry you." sinuot niya na sakin yung singsing at niyakap ako.

I can finally say that I am winning in my life.

The end.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading my short story!