Chapter 4

"I'm staying with you. Untill you find your mate" Tycan says winking at me. I laugh as we continue to dance. An up-beat song comes up and everyone starts grinding on each other. I look at Tycan and he is smiling, this cheeky ass smile . I shrug and I start to grind on him. He puts his hands on my waist guiding me. I feel Tycan move my hair and kisses my neck. I smile, turning around to hug him. I stand on my tippy toes and I whisper, "I so want you as my mate" he kisses me. But just a little peck. "Me too sweet heart" "attention all packs. Please turn your attention to the stage" I hear my father say through the speakers. "I want Ariana Hazel White to come up here" I hug Tycan before walking up there. Everyone cheering and wishing me luck. I just keep smiling. "Okay. It's 11:58 almost time!" He announced when I am standing next to him.

...

11:59

...

12:00

My Bones started to pop and make all these noises, I fell to the floor in a hump. Many people were cheering, but the only thing I could feel was pain. Pain. So unbearable. That was until it was all over. I looked down and saw gold paws. Many people gasped. I...was..The golden wolf. Me. This... Smell. Was so amazing. I jumped up smelling around I till I spotted him.

Bowen

My wolf started howling but I on the other hand. Was dying. I can't be with him. Never.

Yes we can! He is mine. And only mine!
A voice said
Who are you?
Your wolf dumb butt
Oh...
Bowen ran straight for me.
Me? I ran the other way. Tycan and Bowen right on my trail. I kept running. Into the woods. I don't want him. I can't be with him. He is my bully. I can't.

"Ari! Please!" I hear Tycan running. I hear him shift into his wolf and so does Bowen. I keep running as fast as my legs can take me then I notice a second later I am at the edge of are property?! I just ran 100 miles in like 5 minutes wow ! Wow what a night Bowen is my mate ! *He is our mate!* ' Yea what ever any ways what is your name?' *My name is Elena* "that is a pretty name wow I wonder what we can do since we are the golden wolf?' *well you want to find out?!* I can hear the smirk in her voice. 'Elena I already know we can run pretty fast but like show me what else we can do please?!' *Ok find a stream*
'A stream? Why a stream?' *Don't question me and just find one !* I can tell she is getting annoyed so I just find a stream 'ok' *now look and tell me what you see !* I look and I see a gold wolf I mean like my fur is white but it shimmers gold. 'Ok I see a white wolf that shimmers gold' *ok now think of a black wolf* 'ok now' *look back at the water* I did what she said and saw a ...... BLACK WOLF?!!!! Ahhhhh there is another wolf with me I need to run !!
*No you dumb retard that is you!!!* 'What how is that me I thought I was a gold wolf?' *You are it is just you can change your fur color if needed but you natural fur and wolf will always be gold* oh I feel dumb now . I thought of a tan wolf and ran back so they would not know I mean they only saw me for a second so they won't know I am a gold wolf and I would like to keep it that way......for now at least. As I was running I hear wolves howling they were filled with pain and I know who the wolves howling were .................... Bowen and Tycan hearing our mate is all my wolf need to take off running to find him. I can smell him and tycan but I also smell rouges and ....BLOOD!! I see my mate bleeding and a rogue going for him! *Oh no you don't touch our mate* my wolf growled she is right even if he bullied me no one touches our mate so I decided to change into a black wolf to hide in the shadows I growled really loud and the rogues stop to look around so did tycan and Bowen but the boys already knew it was me but not the rogues . the rogues started growling so I took that chance and I pounced on both of them I broke their legs they whimpered in pain I mindlinked them 'leave and never come back you hear me!!!' I said with authority in my voice. with that they left. Bowen looked up at me with sad eyes. I looked back at him with disgust. I walked over to Tycan and sat by him. He rubbed his head on mine, and Bowen growled. I jumped up in a fighting position and growled back. "I need you, Ariana please. " Bowen, mind linked me. I shook my head," you don't get it. You don't know who I am ,And I Ariana Hazel White, do not care about you. I hate you. " As soon as I said that Bowen started to growl," I do know you. You are the girl I hated. You are the nerd Ariana. " and he just walked away. Me?.. I didn't care. Tycan shifted back and he hugged me. "I'm sorry" I laughed,"i don't care" Tycan started to walk back and I followed him. What do I say to my dad? as if Tycan can read my mind," just tell your dad I'm your mate. " "okay" "okay". But how did Bowen know it was me?!

Here we go!!!! This one was shorter but thank you for all the readers OMG! Like 100 reads for lady nights update! Thank you!
Vote
Comment
Follow

-M&B