Chapter 14

"Hey. You" poke. Poke. Poke. I smack whatever is poking me and I hear them say "ow". I open my eyes and see Bowen. "Hi" I said, getting up, taking the blanket with me. "Hey!" He says, curling up for warmth. "Hi. Again" he scolds at me. I am about to leave when I here him whimper, then a growl," get back here now Ariana. " I laugh. "I'm queen I over rule You!" He laughs, "and I'm king" it was my turn to laugh, "we haven't mated yet! So no you aren't." I flip my hair and turn around to leave. I hear him growl and in a second I'm pinned up against the wall, I gasp when the cold wall hits my back. Bowen kisses the place right where he will mark me. Then trails up to my neck, "Bowen," I gasp "no!" I try pushing him off, "I think we can change that." "not today girlfriend" once I said girlfriend he growled. I slipped under neath him and before he can catch me I ran downstairs bumping into Carter. "Woah there chicka! Where ya going?" "To the movie room!" I shout running past him, Bowen on my lead. "You can run but you can't hide!" I laugh and jump behind the screen, it's a projector type of thing, and masked my scent. Thanks golden wolf powers, 'your welcome' Elena says, making me roll my eyes. She laughs and I hush her, Bowen is close. "Baby?! Where are you!?" He yells, looking over every chair. I try not to giggle and take a step backwards, tripping, there wasn't any place for my foot. I scream and I fall backwards, my ankle twisting. "Ari! I heard a snap!" Bowen says worried. I unmask my scent and he runs over to me. His face has panic all over it and I start laughing, I don't know why, but I do. ''What is wrong with you!?" ''Y-Your face!" I studder between laughs. ''What's wrong with your ankle?" He asks, rolling his eyes. I move my ankle all the way around and nothing happens, no pain. ''I guess being the golden wolf this happens.'' Bowen cocks his head to the side, and oh. my. god. That was the most cutest thing ever! "AW!" I lean up and kiss him on the cheek. ''Oh yea missy you some explaining to do for not telling! Now tell me what can the golden wolf do?" "Well...'' I look around to see if anyone is around. ''The golden wolf has some powers, masking their scent, changing into any wolf, mind linking anyone even people out of the pack, faster speed than any super natural on the planet, and I still have a couple that are still developing. Also, my aunt is the Moon Goddess I just found that out. But on my dad's side oh and I don't think my dad knows she's the moon goddess . My Aunt Gale back at your old pack is my mom's sister. So I get to visit the moon Goddess anytime I want. Just I like go into a 4 day coma sometimes. Nothing major.'' ''Show me how you shift.'' He says I get up and tell him to turn around, when he does I strip down and shift into a white wolf. I nudge him and he turns around. Bowen gasps petting my fur. 'Now watch' I mindlink him. He nods. I change into a Black wolf, then Silver, then brown, then my golden form. My legs start to wobble and I don't know whats happening. Everything starts to spin and everything goes black.

DREAM

Once again I am at the table, but only the vampire King and The Rouge Alpha. "She is stronger around him. He needs to go.'' The vampire says hitting the table ''I agree we get the king but when?" The vampire looks up flashing this creepy smile,''2 Days before the Blood Moon'' '' On January 1st? Thats like 4 months! We don't have enough Fighters!" The vampire laughs,''Oh you stupid dog! I have the witches, vampires, rouge werewolves, and ofcourse Bowen's old pack. He won't knowq what hit them. Oh wait, a new beginning for me, The soon to be Royal Vampire King. We will rule!" A light flashes from the from the other side of the room. The vampire king laughs creepily. ''It' s time she has shifted, everytime she shifts to the golden wolf we can control her by this serum,'' He holds up a yellowish liquid in a glass tube,'' But we just have inject this into her, but only by her mark.'' The alpha nods, ''I'll do it. I'll make you proud. The vampire throws a neddle at him, he catches it and runs out the door, ''DON'T FAIL ME!"

I gasp shooting up in my bed looking around, Bowen bursting through the door. ''You're awake!" He yells hugging me. '' How long have I been out?" He looks away, "4 months.'' ''What!?" I had to mark you while you were out, the doctor said it was the only way to bring you back. And it did.'' ''Idiot!" I yell, he looks hurt.''Now they can control me! The rouge alpha is after me and if he succeds they can control me if I shift! And they're coming for you!" "You missed what they did to our home Ari''.