Chapter 15

"W-what?" "They killed at least 30 pack members and took about 15. It was horrible. And all those people were guarding this room trying to save you. They kept saying they need your blood to rule. I'm never letting them take you Ariana. I know this might be soon for you but, I love you. I love you so much it hurts. You don't have to say it back I just want you to know." He was in tears by the end. I wipe his tears away and he smiles. "Thank you. And what about my parents?" "They left to go visit your Aunt. Thank god they left before it happened. " I nod. "The pack is on complete lock down. No one can leave. Or enter. I've contacted your parents and they said they will be back as soon as possible. But everything has been okay for about 3 months, so nothing to completely worry about." I nod again, taking in all information. "Okay, I need food." I state, Bowen laughing. "Of course. By the way I can't cook so.." I push him off of me so I can get up, rolling my eyes at him, "yeah yeah I got it. " I check myself in the mirror and my hair is a mess and I stink. "I'm taking a shower first" he looks at me ," I can always join." he tries to come in after me but I slam and lock the door. "Haha!" He growls and I hear him walk away.
~after shower~

I change into black shorts, a tie dye shirt that says "good vibes" and knee high black socks. I walk downstairs to see James, the beta, and Charlie, the omega, feeding each other strawberries. "Aw!" I shout running to Charlie hugging her "your so cute together!" And they both laugh, i go to the fridge pulling out milk, eggs, syrup, and in the cupboard I pull out pancake mix, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. People started coming into the room cheering that I was awake. I smile, "anyone want pancakes?" About 7 people raised their hands. As I was mixing the mix together I started singing 'love me like you do' by Ellie Golding. I feel arms wrap around my waist, instantly knowing it's Bowen by the sparks. "Hey" he whispered putting his head in my neck. "Want pancakes?" I ask, laughing. He nods and goes to sit down on the couch with James and Jonah who are intensively in a game of Call Of Duty Black Ops 2. Me being me, one of my favorite games.

When I'm done with the 3 stack of 12 pancakes, I set them on the table with the syrup and other goodies. Werewolves tend to eat more so, I made more. "This is great" one of the pack members said. "Thanks." I go and sit down with the boys on the couch, taking Bowen's place as he goes to get food. "Give me that" I grab the remote from Jonah," hey!" I walk up behind James and knife him,"You go to slow" I mumble trying to snipe this guy. "what. how did you do that!?" "Don't mess with a girl who has played this almost her whole life" James' jaw drops, I just laugh at him, throwing the remote on Jonah and walking around the mansion. "Luna! Luna!" 3 little wolves say through pack link jumping around, tackling me. I tell everyone to call me luna then Queen I hate being called queen. I laugh and hug them all. "Don't forget us!" Two more white wolves come and jump on me. 2 white, 1 black, 1 brown, 1 silver. "Oh your all so cute! I want to keep hugging you forever!" I shout giggling. The 2 white ones started chasing each other and the others started howling in joy. "Alpha! Alpha!" Behind me was Bowen smiling. The wolves try to tackle him but he holds both of them. Then the Silver one jumps on them and he falls, laughing. "You guys!" He says. "Pups! Pups! Where are you!?" A lady in about her about mid 40's comes running in. "Oh pups! You got me so worried! Oh! Luna, Alpha!" She bows,"how are you today? You found my pups. Thank you!" She shakes my hand. "Of course! They are very lovely. " I lean in to whisper to her," and a handful. If you need anyone to watch them I'm always here" she smiles and thanks me. "I've been looking for some one to watch them on Sunday?-" "-of course I'll watch them!" Bowen places his hand on my lower back, "we will" she smiles wide, "oh thank you!" "Anytime." "Come on pups" she rushes all of her kids to go to their fathers room and they all say goodbye before leaving. "I wouldn't mind a bunch of pups running around. " Bowen whispers, "me neither. " I whisper back. Our lips touch but only for a moment. "Lets go to our room"

The rest of the night we were cuddling watching movies and stealing kisses from time to time.
*********************************************************************************
Unknow pov
Ugh do they have to get all cuddly when they watch movies and how long does it take for them to sleep ugh! 'Hey boss it is almost 1:00 and they are still not asleep' 'are you even looking at them' 'um no?' 'Then you retard look at them maybe they are sleeping' I look at them and sure enough they are sleeping 'ok they are sleeping' ' good you know the plan go in there at 3:00 and go up to her and be quite and get her blood than leave without waking her up ' ' you make it sound like I am going wake her up do you have any have trust in me I mean I am after all a vampire/ghost hybrid one of the most powerful vampire species' 'ugh whatever just go in and get out' 'ok'

2:00

3:00

Ok time to work my magic . I walk right through the door undetected perks of being half ghosts I can decide when I want to be transparent. I try to go through their door and right on the other side was a stupid shoe making my trip. I curse under my breath and try to stay still. I hear Bowen get up and look around but I make myself invisible, he gets back into bed. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding. I get up and grab a potion a witch have me to paralyze Bowen. I swiftly grab his jaw and pour it in his mouth before he could do anything. I put a spell on him witch teleports him to the Vampire King. I use my vampire speed to go up to her as I was about to put the needle into her neck I felt and hand on my wrist stopping me and bright gold eyes staring at me "not today" she said and that's the last thing I remember before what I'm guessing she knocked me out!

Bowen's POV:
She is so beautiful when she sleeps. Her perfect lips in a little pout, god I'm so whipped. And I don't care who says it. I'm whipped over this little angel. Finally I decide to rest grabbing Ariana. She hums and curls up next to me.

~

*bang*

I wake up to like a thud noise. I get up slowly trying not to wake Ariana, successfully I do. I don't see anything so I go back to sleep. I feel someone grab my jaw and pour something in my mouth. I tried jumping up to attack him but I couldn't. This ass paralyzed me! He mumbles some words under his breath and I get teleported. "Well. Well. Well. If it isn't the gateway to the Queen. " I growl, it's about the only thing I can do.

Ariana's POV:
I feel a presence in the room and open my eyes to see Cameron about to stick the serum into my mark. "Not today" I mumble kicking him on the side of his head, knocking him out, thanks to my Golden wolf strength. I look around trying to find Bowen, but he's no where to be found. "Bowen!" I shout. Nothing. I drag Cameron downstairs into the dungeon part of the basement. I lock him in a cell for where vampires go. I need to find Bowen. So, I contacted the one person I knew who could find him..

So who do you think the person Ariana called?
What do you think Bowen is going to do ?
Comment
Vote
Follow -M&B