Chapter22

3 years later
Ariana's pov:
It's been 3 years since Bowen died we never found his body. I did what Bowen said and forgave tycan well after one year we've been dating 2 years he has not marked me yet I'm not ready for that, I haven't seen the vampires since that day and I hope it stays that way "Ari come to bed" I look over at tycan and can't help but smile I run over to the bed and jump on him "ow why did you do that" I smile "Ty you know I love you right" "yea but I love you more" "hmm not possible" I lean done a kiss him before he says anything.  I pull away and lay down he puts his arms around me "I am never letting you go and am not going to let anything happen to you" " Ty I should be saying that to you now lay down and go to sleep"
Unknowns pov:
it's been three years since the big war and three years since I seen the daylight I keep hoping that I'll get to see her again, but my hope is fading away. "you ready to go out" I look at the guy that as been torturing me "you're kidding me right" I started laughing "do I look like I'm kidding " "well you have kept me captive here for 3 whole fucking years and I haven't been out since so you tell me if your kidding" "don't get that attitude with me or you won't see her" he smirked "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER I WILL KILL YOU!!" than I feel a sharp pain in my ribs I look up to see him laughing "you're a fool boy" "just please don't touch her" "oh I won't touch her but you will" what is he talking about? "the council and I have come to an conclusion we can't get the blood because she doesn't trust us so we won't even get close to her well because you know but she trust you"  does he really think i'll help him wow. But that's the last thing I thought before I saw black.....
Ariana's pov:
*gasp* "he's alive"
********************************************
Sorry loves it took a long time it's just that I didn't know what to write and school but I'll try to update as soon as possible bye love you guys -M