Chapter 20

There he was...covered in blood and the Rouge Alphas hands were covered in it. His blood. I get up and scream. Next thing all I saw was red. i shifted into my gold wolf and killed the alpha and he didn't really put up a fight, he was too weak. Everyone just stood there except one. Tuscan was running to us almost tripping I grab Bowen and put him in my lap. He reaches up and wipes one of my tears away stroking my cheek. Tycan stopped a couple feet away and fell to his knees. "I never told him" he kept whispering. I hugged Bowen," you have to stay. PACK DOCTOR-" "no" I look down at him shocked. He smiled and closed his eyes. "Bowen!?" He opens them. "I love you. I left a note in our drawer and something for you. I'm sorry, love. Read it and you will know what to do. Thank you" a tear falls down his cheek and smiles. Tears were pouring out of my eyes just wanting him to kiss them away. I reach down and kiss him. "Forgive" is what he whispered until his body went limp. What does he mean. "Bowen! Bowen!? Come on! Not yet!" Tears kept coming out and it's impossible to make them stop. I just lost him. My love. My world. "She is the golden wolf!" Someone says pointing at me. I gasp and jump up running into the woods trying to get away. Just like that everyone started fighting again. My started getting heavier and my vision was getting darker. All I remember before blacking out is Tycan running at me yelling "Ariana! No!"

***********>_<***************

I woke up in my bed. A body was next to me and I felt sparks. Thank god that was a dream. He was so warm I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me tighter. I open my eyes and scream. This isn't Bowen! I started freaking out looking into our drawer seeing a box neatly wrapped and a note with my name on it. I gasp and back into a corner. Tycan gets up and looks at me trying to calm me. "I-I! It's wasn't a dream!" He looks down. "No..." I push him away and run down the stairs and run out back to the field. There was blood everywhere. There was a little patch of flowers and a young girl over by it holding a flower that looks dead. She looks about 7. I run over to her and she looks up gasping jumping up. "B-Bowen?" I gasp tears going down my cheeks. There was a tombstone saying "R.I.P Royal Alpha Bowen Walker. He was a great man, but died In a terrible war, his body was never found, all we saw was we went to war and after the war Alpha Bowen was missing" I look at the girl. "What do they mean missing?" She looks down. "I saw it all. I was in that window,"she points to the attic," And a dark figure came and grabbed Alpha and disappeared. As if they teleported." A tear slips her out of her eye. I get down on my knees and wipe it away. "Oh Hun" I hug her and she hugs back. "He gave me this." she pulls out her dead rose," he told me when this rose dies out, so will he. He told me he would never die until he marries you and has children. But, he didn't. And he died 2 days ago, and at the exact Time my rose turned black. I hope someday it'll turn back." She looked down and ran off with her rose. I look down at his grave and shake my head. "What did I do." I laugh," we didn't even go on a date! But I guess we didn't really need to. I just wanted to be with you," I reach up and touch my mark. I can feel it fading," I'll always have you in my heart Bowen. No matter what. I just want to know why you said forgive. " I gasp. The note.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello. Yes this is short but the next chapter is the Note. Please comment on how you feel about this??

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-M&B