Chapter 12

I need to change! NOW!" I scream frustrated. "Okay okay" Star laughs. Bowen and Carter are currently sitting on my bed and I'm Trying to fix my hair, and Star is in the closet finding something. "Aha!" She says running to me. She hold a long blue dress, wow wow wow! I grab it and run into the bathroom I change and do my makeup, slip my shoes on and walk out. They all gasp. "So beautiful" Bowen mumbles I blush and look down. "And now your queen!" I hear my father announce through out the house "go go!" I was pushed out of my room and we all started running to the room. I run around the corner and the biggest crowd of werewolves ever started cheering. i smile and wave and instantly i see Tycan. I keep my head up and walk to my father. I grab the microphone and everyone goes silent. "Hello everyone, I know I haven't gotten a chance to talk to everyone, but as you know I have taken my mothers place as queen," everyone cheered"thank you, but the reason you are all here is so I can find my mate and become fully the queen. And I have. " I look over at Bowen and he walks onto the stage everyone starts screaming in joy and Tycan, walked away with disappointment in his eyes. "Bowen Walker! Yes, I've known him for a long time and we weren't on the best terms but I'm willing to give us a chance! Now let's get this party started!" The music starts playin and everyone starts dancing. "Congratulations hunny. We love you" my mom dad said hugging me. "Ariana! Over here!" I turn around and see Jonah running for me. We both hug each other, "where have you been!?" I asked, "I want you finally meet my mate!" Behind him was a girl about 18 holding his hand. She had black hair about to her waist, brown eyes, and was 5'4. Jonah was 6'2. "Awe! She's so pretty!" "Thank you Ma'am" she mumbles, "call me Ariana" I stick out my hand, she takes it. "Bandy" "Bandy? Thats a very unique name. I loved it. "
"You know brandy you and I should go hang out sometime because I think star is going to be with her mate a lot to get to know him and stuff" "that would be great!" "Come on brandy I wanna dance!" He starts dragging brandy away,"nice meeting you!" She shouts out. "You too" I jump when I feel a pair of arms around my waist, I turn around and see Bowen with sad eyes. "you okay?" "Yeah, just wanna dance with you and I know you might not want-" "of course I do!" I grab his hand and drag him to the dance floor.

Tycan's P.O.V.

I knew she was never going to lie me again. I didn't mean to leave. I was kidnapped when I ran out of the hospital by a group of Vampires.

"We are going to just keep you here until she comes to find you!" A vampire stronger than me laughs circling me. I'm tied to a chair with silver cuffs on my hands and feet. "You'll never get her." he slaps me, "Quiet! Do not disrespect me!" That just made me mad. I let out a deep growl. "Touch her and you die" "yeah right." He laughs and exits the room.

For 6 months I was in there, tortured. When he realized I wasn't important to her I was ditched in an ally. I found my pack and for 6 months I was recovering and for about a year I kept trying to contact her. That's when I heard about this party. And here I am. I looked around trying to find her, where I saw her dancing with Bowen just the way she was with me. With love.

I'm sorry this was so short but something terrible happened//family//so please bare with us. I hope your enjoying this story if so it would make us happy. Please;

Comment

Vote

Follow

-M&B