Chapter 16

Tycan's P.O.V.
No matter how hard I try to talk to Ariana she just tells me to go talk to someone else that I'm not her problem anymore. I mean come on i was never your problem in the first place but she is just being so stubborn she won't even let me explain! * you need to talk to her I miss her * ''yeah yeah. I know" I retorted back. My phone rings and the contact pops up as the one I was hoping for, Ariana. "Hello?" I answer immediately. "Tycan. Don't ask questions I need your help to find Bowen." I asked a question, "what happened?" "He was kidnapped." "I'll do my best" "thanks see you soon" and then she hangs up. Her voice, it was so nice to hear it again. I have this power to track anyone just from their scent. I change into some clean clothes and make my way to the royal pack house.

--
"So what happened?" I asked, trying to get to talk to her. "I don't know, and just do your job." mate, I hear my wolf whimper. I mentally sigh,*Im sorry, we can't tell her, apparently she isn't our mate. She is Bowen's.* he growls, we can share! *no, she chose Bowen. What our mate wants she'll get* "okay." I say to Ariana, cutting off my connection with my wolf. She hands me one of his shirts, I inhale, I smell Ariana, which makes me smile, and I smell Bowen, which made my smile fade away. "Well?" She asks, I hush her and close my eyes. I can see a little house in the middle of the woods and then another picture comes up of a street sign. EastWood Road. "He's on EastWood Road. There's a path that goes to the woods, where he's in a house. With 3 Vampires." "Ok then let's get at least 3 more people to come with us!" "Wait wouldn't that's reveal you're the golden wolf?" I asked "oh yea thanks oh well let's just go together right now!" Well than.....
*************************************

we are currently just a couple feet from the house hiding in the trees. I'm waiting for Ariana signal for us to fun I there. just wait for it .....wait for it....wait for it....and there's the signal ! I charge in there like I own the place well...........behind Ariana oops. all the vampires just stare at us well there staring at Ariana I wouldn't blame them I mean she's hot but none of them can stare at what's mine! * I thought you said she wasn't ours!* oh shut up you dumb animal*dont get mad because I just proved you wrong that she is ours* "WHERES MY MATE!" I felt like my heart just broke. "he's dead bitch!" I growled because no one calls my mate a bitch, just I was about to attack him I see he is already on the floor knocked out actually most of them are already knocked out ! Ariana is finishing off the last one, damn clearly she doesn't need my help.

"I'll look for him." I go through this door that was slightly open and see Bowen with blood covering him and a hole in the side of his neck. I hear Ariana gasp and run to him. She breaks down sobbing and I try to help her. "Come here." She jumps up and hugs me, sobbing.

*thump*

"Wait." Ari looks up at me.

*thump*

"He's alive." Bowen is important to Ari so I must help him. I could let him die...no. I pick up Bowen and me and Ariana run to the pack house.

Ariana's POV.:

When I hugged Tycan I felt many shocks go through my body, but that can't happen because Bowen is my mate. Not Tycan. We took Bowen to the pack doctor that night and he still hasn't woken up. It's been 2 weeks since then and the rouge attacks have been getting worse. The rouges always bring vampires with them and we currently have Tycans pack and bowen's old pack to help protect but every attack we loose at least 7 members. I've been sitting here next to Bowen waiting, not being able to eat or sleep with out him.

"Sweat heart you need to eat" my dad says coming into the room with a plate full of food, water, and a pudding cup. As if on cue, my stomach growls. "Pudding" I mumble, I eat the pudding still holding bowen's hand. I need to be touching him so I can still feel his heart beat. Plus it's been helping the mate bond. I gasp, I haven't marked him. He marked me but I never gave him his mark! He marked me the night he was kidnapped "Dad can you leave?" He nods, and walks out. I straddle Bowen, the heat meter speeds up. "Bowen I know you know what I am about to do. And...I love you. I love you so much." I kiss his neck until I get to the place where I am going to mark him. I feel my canines come out and I bite him. When I'm done I look at the mark, the mark is the shape of a crown, part of being a royal. I know awesome.

His hand twitches against my side, and his eyes flutter open. I hug him tightly making him grunt.

"Who are you?" He says. What.

"W-what?" He smiles

"Nah I'm just joking." I growl, "I hate you." He laughs,"but you said you loved me." "You heard me?" "Of course. I knew you were here for many days just I never had the strength to open my eyes. I guess this did it." I laugh and kiss him.

Two weeks later.

They said war has begun. And we aren't ready. The blood moon is in one week and they are after me. I guess it time for war!

Sorry we didn't update on so long it is just we were busy with school and FSA
I wonder what is going to go do for the war and why Ariana felt what she felt with Tycan
Anyways comment what you think is going to happen!

Comment
Vote
Follow. -M&B