Chapter 21; the note

Dear Ariana, (this may sound crazy but its true. )

You maybe reading this because it was the right time. I just want to tell you I love you so much, and I just couldn't bear loosing you. So I didn't share and I made you think I was your only mate. But that's not true, you have two. Me and Tycan. I never liked Tycan and I didn't want to share him with you. After this letter you might not love me anymore but you need to know. And you need to forgive him. He is your "second" mate. And when I pass he will will be your mate and your mate pull will be stronger with you two. I only hope the best for you two. And ever since your coronation I knew you two were mates, just looking at you. I don't know why I hurt you all those years but when I knew you were my mate I thought I could have a girl like you so, you know what happened, and once I knew I felt how horrible it was without I just needed you. You are my world, my life, my everything. And I can't live without you. Nothing will change between us and if you two have children, please name one Xavier for a boy, or for a girl, Raine. It would mean the world to me. I love you so much Ariana Hazel White. Grow your children to the fullest and love them unconditionally. You will be an amazing mother.

Bowen.