Chapter 19

I need to find bowen. No matter what. Screams were going on all around us and i slip on a hoodie and cover my face with my hair, they cant know who I am. A man with a gun shouts into the air, "Everyone Lay down! We are doing a search! If you all do as we say no one will get hurt...much" he mumbles the last part. People started to get down but I started crawling/running to one of the ladders. Pangs in my heart kept distracting me but I had to keep going. They are after my blood. And I cant let them win. I find a ladder and try to go up it without them noticing. That didn't last. "there! There she is!" One of the guys yells. They tried to shoot for my feet. "Don't kill her! We need her!" The 'leader' yells. I swing my legs up the ledge above the ladder and unlock the latch and go up into one of the rooms. There are people trying to climb up the ladder and screams were coming from down there.it Looks like Bowen's personal library. There is a dresser and I use all of my strength and move it over the door so they can't open it. Well it may hold them back. I see a knife in the corner of my eye and stick it in the pocket of my jacket. Just in case. I slowly open the door and look around. No one. I ninja roll behind the couch and see no one "yeah buddy" I cartwheel over to the door and see tons of our pack members fighting some vampires. I open the door and run behind a tree. I so want to fight but I need to find Bo. I can't see him-I see him. He has 4 rouges around him and he takes them down easily. I see the Rouge Alpha King walking towards Bowen. I growl deeply and shift into my golden wolf (my most powerful mode) and run towards him. People tried to catch me but I dodged them. And kept running. I attack the Alpha and slam his head into the ground. "You bitch!" "Don't go to Bowen!" I growl. Bowen snaps his head at me and growls. He snaps the wolf's neck and runs over to Us. "What do you think you're doing?! I thought I told you to stay there!!" the Alpha growls and Bowen punches him making him fall backwards. "I need to help you. I can't just leave you!" I say kicking a vampire where the sun don't shine and snap his neck. "But you need to be safe!" I growl, "I need to be with you!" we kill a couple of wolves AMD the alpha king gets back up and attacks Bowen off guard. I growl and GP to get him but another rouge pulled me back attacking me. I jump up and kick the rouge making more vampires come over and circle me. I get into a fighting position and being ready to fight. They all laugh and shake their heads. I growl deeply at them and the vampires all run at me. The closest one I dodged, the next i punched him in the gut and slammed him on the ground, the other I kicked and twisted him around making him fall to the ground making his head hit with a loud crack. Lastly, the rouge. The rouge went to attack but a loud howl was heard and everything went in slow motion. The rouge stopped, most of my warriors fell to the ground, everything was dead silent except for the silent cries from a wolf and a man laughing. And instantly the most worst pain ever went through my chest. I feel onto my knees and looked around trying to find the source. In my mind I already knew who it was, just I was hoping that it wasn't true. Tears started pouring down my face and my breathing came short and everyone was just watching us, standing there. I turned around and that's when I saw it. The scene making me want to murder everyone on this field.

HELLO! Cliffhanger hehe. What do you think it is!? PLEASE COMMENT!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

-M&B