Chapter17

War. That all anyone has been saying. And I'm terrified. Not for me but to loose someone, to loose Bowen, to loose my family, and the pack. The women in this pack are stocking up the safe rooms in the basement, and children helping, and some women and men have been training extra hard. I just don't want to loose Bowen-who am I kidding. I won't loose him he is strong enough to fight through and make it out.

'You won't loose him. Now go have an amazing day with our mate before the war' Elena says.

Yeah. She's right. I look over and see Bowen sitting at his desk with his hands through his hair. "Babe?" I ask walking over to him, he looks at me and his eyes are red mad he has bags under his eyes. I run my hand through his hair and he hugs my waist. "Yeah?" He asks. "You need to rest. Stop working." He sighs and looks up at me. "But I'm the royal alpha. I need to protect these people."he try's to go back to work but I stop him." No. Come rest" "fine," he huffs,"only if you lay with me."

I jump under the covers and he gets under with me. He huffs again, "I'm so tired" I laugh, "then sleep mr. Grumpy." He smiles. "What?" He kisses my cheek still smiling. "I can't wait till your Mrs. Walker." I blush and cuddle closer to him. He wraps his arm around my waist and I run my hand through his hand and just like that he was out cold. And soon I was too. I needed this, a nice rest before everything. Only did I know that was my last great night before Bowen left.

IMPORTANT

Hello! I know this is short but yes the story is coming to an end, BUTTTT we may write a sequel to this book. But ONLY if we get 10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES!!!

SO IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL YOU BETTER

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW😘😘😘✌️