Chapter 6

Ariana's pov
" Yes we are finally here!" Tycan said , he has been complaining for the last 2 hours saying 'when are we going to get there' then my wolf starts to make plans when we see our mate like, biesh what we won't have any plans but try and hide our secret from the rest of the school. I already know Bowen will try and tell people but like I said try because we can't have people finding out my secret now can we? Tycan decided to go to school with me after winter break. yes I know he is 20 years old but by the way he looks he can pass as an 18 year old plus If I was a normal werewolf I wouldn't want to disrespect an alpha. my school is an all werewolf school and since I wasn't able to shift before the picked on and bullied me but now when I go back to school I will not only have an alpha to protect me but since I am a royal I am much stronger and now too add on I am the freaking gold wolf so I am extra stronger and faster. but I can't have anyone know that I am a royal and the gold wolf so I am going to have to have a plan and will be the perfect one . " Ariana" tycan said breaking plan making thoughts " yes?" "Um..." He started looking nervous " tycan are you ok? What's wrong?" I started to get worried " no Ariana I am fine but I was wondering if you would do me the honors and let me take you out on a date?" wow did he just seriously ask me out on a date? I guess I am going to have to answer him " tycan I would love to go on a date with you " he sighed in relief . wow was he really that nervous?
************************************
(Aunts house)
"Hey honey how was your coronation?" How did she know I was going to be crowned queen. yes I am queen but I am not going to fulfill me duties just yet because my dad decided for my to finish school first. " Um It was fine " "and who is this?" " Oh aunt gale do you remember alpha tycan?" " Oh yea. oh my dear you grew a lot since I saw you and now you are alpha?" " Yes ma'am" " oh alpha please call me gale" "then please call my tycan " wow my aunt seems to like him (and not in that way) "so Ariana is he your mate?" I couldn't help but blush even though he isn't my real mate I still like him "um....y-yea he is my mate " after I said that she started squealing. "alright how about we get tycan settled in then Arjuna you can give him a little tour around the pack while I cook dinner " "ok" after I got tycan settled in the guest room I took him on a tour through the pack houses . " Ariana" "yes" " who was that Bowen guy back at home? And how did you know him?" " Um well he is my mate as you know but he is also my bully." "WHAT!!" His eyes are starting to turn black meaning he is going to shift pretty soon if I don't do something but what happened next didn't make the problem any better!
Hey guys I want to thank you guys for reading our book to be honest I didn't even think it was that good and sorry that it took a long time to update it just that we had writers block and also we had school so yea my friend was busy and everything so I wrote this chapter and I don't think it is that good because B and I usually come up with Ideas together but not this time nope only M did this one but I am excited for the next chapter I already have Ideas and hopefully B isn't busy and doesn't have writers block so she can give me so more ideas but yea
Comment
Vote
And tell us what you think is going to happened -M