Shotgun Shells Part Two

Edward

A tiny moan awoke me from my blissful dream, realizing that reality was so much better, I smiled. I opened my eyes to find Bella's nipple at eye-fucking-level. What the heck?

Since the first night I slept over, I'd come to find out that my girl was a bed hog. On top of that, she had a habit of sleeping in the strangest positions.

One time, I had found her head at my feet, her hand on my ass and her foot stuck under my armpit. When I asked her about it, she got all flustered and blushed as she explained. In her youth, she sleepwalked. On more than one occasion, she had actually walked outside of her childhood home and attempted to hot-wire her dad's car.

At that point, Charlie was beside himself, trying to find a way to stop her from escaping and possibly hurt herself. But she escaped every lock and countermeasure in her sleepwalking state. The last resort would've been restraint, but he refused to do so. In the end, he slept on the floor of her room, right in front of her bedroom door. The first night, she stepped right over him, but he managed to lead her back to bed. The second, the same thing occurred. On the third night, she'd taken to staying in bed and thus Bed-Hogging-Bella was born.

Another moan from Bella brought me out of my thoughts and back to the fact that there were boobs in my face. My guess was that Bella had a naughty dream if where my face was any indication. Not one to deny her a dream come true, I took the already tight bud in my mouth. She stirred her further, her leg draping across my hip.

I groaned as my hands slid down her back and onto her ass. "Baby, please be awake." I moaned when I felt how naughty her dream had been against my stomach.

I will not take advantage of my fiancée while she's asleep. I will not take advantage of my fiancée while she's asleep.

I chanted the words over and over in my head, slowing down the movements of her hips and reluctantly pulling away from her tasty little nipple. Biting down on my lip to keep from groaning again, seeing the pink, wet flesh made me want to forget my morals and say fuck it.

"You know, if you keep staring at it," Bella said in a raspy, sleepy voice. "It's not going to go away." She giggled and they increased when I tackled her, pulling her beneath me.

"Oh good, you're awake," I murmured as I nibbled at her neck. "I thought for a moment you were sleep humping me, or at the very least trying to suffocate me with your boobies."

"What a way to die, huh?" she said, laughing, tugging gently on my hair.

"Fuck dying with honor," I said in deep voice, trying to sound serious. "I'd much rather die with these beauties in my face. I'd die a happy man." Taking her breasts in my hands, I pushed them together so I could bury my face in them. She giggled as I growled and nibbled.

"Ah, and on your tombstone, I will have them etch, Son, friend, lover who died of asphyxiation while exploring Mt. Blushmore and Imgonnalickya Mountain."

I groaned at the names I had made up in my drunken stupor on opening night. "I'm never going to live that down, am I?"

"Give it a year or two. By then, you may do or say something else as foolish that would be so much better to bring up," she said, forcing me onto my back. I sighed and gave her a little smirk.

"We need to get ready," I grumbled. "Everyone is going to be here," I looked at the alarm clock on the night stand, "in two hours to head up to the campsite together."

She nodded and looked thoughtful. "Are we going to tell them?" The fingers of her right hand touched upon the ring on her left one.

"Do you want to?" God, I hoped she wanted to; I didn't want to hide it.