Bars

Betaed by lisa89 and ericastwilight

Emmett

After our mug shots and fingerprinting, we'd been given our phone calls. I called Rosalie, leaving her a voicemail at our pad. Damn coppers hadn't allowed me to call her cell phone. I could've called my father, but I had a feeling he'd just leave us in here to learn a lesson.

Bree leered at me and shoved me into a small room to change into an orange jumpsuit. I grumbled while I changed into the orange monstrosity and exited the room, waiting for instructions. The female cop who was the bane of my existence smiled at me, holding up ankle cuffs. She slapped them on with a big smile on her face. She walked me to my cell, and she looked like she'd just won the motherfucking lottery, all smug and shit. She grinned at Jasper and literally did a two step before shoving me into a cell.

Bree removed my cuffs and closed the cell door beside Jasper's. Who, by the way, was not wearing the familiar prison garb. She pulled out a small camera, and she grinned mischievously as she snapped several pictures of me.

"One of these, or maybe your mug shot, will be great for my Christmas card," she teased. Then she looked over at me cellmate. He was covered in tattoos with a shaved head, wearing leather pants and a matching vest with no shirt underneath. "Rick, you get to share with Emmet tonight," she cooed before she literally pranced away.

"This all your fault, Emmett," Jasper said firmly. I looked away from my cellmate, who hadn't stopped eyeballing me.

"How was this my fault?" I asked, looking at his cellmate. The man was huge, with Butch tattooed across his chest. He was dressed similar to Rick, but his shaved head was covered in tats, including one of a skull with a snake coming of its eye socket. I shuddered slightly.

"I don't know," Jasper hissed, while keeping one eye on his cellmate. "Maybe if you gave some other dare, he wouldn't have had to steal Bella's purse,"

"Whatever," I grumbled. "Charlie is seriously abusing his power right now."

"Do you blame him? Someone stole his little girl's purse while he was gone."

"Yeah." I sighed. "What do you think is taking Edward so long?" I asked, looking at the empty cell across from us.

"I don't know, maybe he got a hold of someone," he said.

"I couldn't get a hold of Rosie."

"I couldn't reach Alice, either."

"We're fucked."

Jasper nodded in agreement. A few minutes later, Edward walked in and was led by Bree to the cell across from mine. "Did you get a hold of anyone, Edward?" I asked.

"Fuck you," he spat. I tried to apologize, but he held his hand up to stop me. He laid down on his cot and turned his back to us.

"My mother is going to kill me," I whispered as I watched Edward's back.

Another officer walked in with a woman in handcuffs, just the way I like them. "Women's is full. Where do I put this one?"

"Put her in with the pretty boy," Bree answered. "I'm sure she can teach him a thing or two."

Edward quickly sat up in his bunk and watched the woman being escorted into his cell. I had got a good look at the woman, and let me say this: leather does wonderful things to the curves of a woman.

She couldn't have been more than five foot five, but she had curves in all the right places. She was wearing black form-fitting leather pants and a tiny blood red leather corset. Her hair was black, long and straight, and the tips grazed the top of her ass. I was unable to see her face, but I did catch a glimpse of full, perky breasts practically spilling out of her top. I watched as she sashayed into Eddie's cell. I had a fleeting thought that the delectable round bottom looked familiar, but the feeling was gone as soon as it had come. Hmm, recognizing a hooker's ass was not good. I cocked my head to the side and admired it for a bit longer. I just couldn't place it.

Fuck, Edward was going to jizz in his pants just by looking at her. Once his cell door closed, the officers left us. It was eerily quiet as I watched Edward nervously run his hands through his hair, watching – not watching but eye fucking – the woman standing before him.

Aw, I thought, as Edward's eyes took another trip along her body. He made me so proud.

Rick decided to sit beside me while Jasper's cellmate sat across from him, glaring. Fuck. I looked back at Edward's cell, trying to ignore the heavy breathing of my cellmate. The woman had her back to me and walked over to sit beside Edward. Her hair hid her face behind a curtain as she spoke.

"Hello there, handsome," she said seductively.

"Hel – lo," Edward said, his voice cracking. Come on, Eddie. Man up.

"Mistress, this one's pretty," Rick said, still looking at me. I shuddered again. I'd be the first to admit that I was all fucking talk with no bite. I'd never been in a fight, because usually I'd just flex my biceps, and the cowards ran with their tails between their legs. But Rick wouldn't be intimidated by my biceps, because his were bigger. Much bigger.

The woman hissed in Edward's cell. "Behave yourself, Rick. You can play later." She returned her attention to Edward.

Fuck, she was the boss. That was all kinds of hot, and Edward would make a great submissive. Fucker would deserve to get spanked after today. If I hadn't been sharing a cell with Rick, I'd be gesturing to Edward to tap that ass.

"Why does Edward get the hot girl?" I complained in Jasper's direction.

"I'm pretty sure that's Bree's doing," Jasper said, watching Edward lean in closer to the fuckhot hooker with fuck me pumps.

I nodded glumly, watching my baby cousin gulp loudly.

"So what'd a handsome Lil' thang like you do?" the woman asked in a southern accent.

"I…stole a purse," Edward answered, trying to scoot away from the woman.

Don't be scared, Edward. She'll smell your fear, making you tastier. Puff out your chest, bro, I mentally encouraged him.

"Oh, a bad boy," she purred, closing the distance between them. Her blood red fingernail ran along his jaw.

"Emmett, what the fuck did you do?" I heard Rosalie yell as she came down the hallway.

"Oh shit," I cursed.

"Jasper William Whitlock, you are in so much trouble!" Alice cried out. Her hands were on her hips as she stomped her way over to Jasper.

Bree grinned wickedly as she led Rosalie toward my cell. "Well, I won't be able to release them until they are arraigned tomorrow morning."

"Explain. Now," Rosalie barked out, glaring at me.

I gave her the blow by blow of the joke we'd pulled on Edward, who had surprisingly remained quiet the whole time. I looked over at his cell to see what his deal was, and his lips were locked with the fucking hooker!

That's my boy! Then I remembered our parents. Oh God, we'd corrupted him. I was so going to hell.

Edward

Today had been the weirdest and most arousing of my fucking life, and it promised to get better. I watched Bella's enticing body sashay into my cell, and I all I could think about was her boobies.

Thank you, Jesus, for the DNA that created this goddess. Gah, I love leather!

)O( )O( )O(

Vote

Share

Comment