Touch

Betaed by kyla713

I was pretty damn sure if she kept looking at me as if she wanted to eat me, I would come in record fucking time. I followed her every move toward me, stroking with every step because apparently, I was a pervert.

I shouldn't be playing with my junk while my girlfriend was watching me. Right?

Dev was clearly getting much more excited, imagining my Bella stark naked as she stalked toward me. Well, not really. I was imagining the same thing. I really wanted it to become reality.

Then as if my mind was controlling her, her jacket came off after she took another two steps in my direction. "Oh God," I groaned, noticing her pert nipples were hard under her camisole.

"I was on my way here, and you knew that," she murmured, her eyes on my hand as it moved over me.

Yes, I was still masturbating in front of my girlfriend. I hit a new damn low. "I was curious," I gasped. I watched as she shimmied out of her skirt, leaving her heels on. Oh my fuck.

"Damn that's hotter than any porn I've ever seen," she said softly as she stood in front of me.

That caused me to pause, my poor cock may have cried out in protest. "What do you mean you've watched porn?"

Her eyes lingered on my moving hand for a second before they swept to meet mine. "I had to watch a lot to prepare for a part. I'm playing a hooker."

"When you say a lot, how much?"

She shrugged her shoulders, biting her pretty bottom lip. She looked up as if deep in thought, tapping her chin with one of her dainty fingers. "Over a hundred hours worth. I needed to get the moans right."

"You're killing me, Bella," I groaned and started to stroke again.

"May I help?" The question in her eyes, the wonder there, was going to be my undoing. I nodded. "What did you use already?"

"I have a cock ring on," I whispered and watched as she stepped closer. Her fingers wrapped around the wrist of the hand that was on my erection, and then she led it up my cock. She stopped me and looked down as her finger brushed the vibrating ring. I may have whimpered.

"It's not going very fast," she said softly, breathlessly. She looked behind her, at the sex arsenal on the bed. Her eyes snap back to mine. "What did you use?"

I swallowed, her hand refused to allow me to continue. "The 'his' lubrication."

She smiled this big smile, all teasing and sexy as hell. "There's a reason they come packaged together."

I nodded, dumbly. "Okay." I may have squeaked.

Bella puckered her pretty lips and kissed me softly. "Don't move." I nodded again, awaiting further instructions. I turned toward the bed, her beautiful ass swayed as she climbed onto it to grab the "hers" lubrication. I groaned and stroked again, I wanted to drop to my knees and bite her ass. I wasn't sure she'd be into it, so I settled for smacking it.

The sound of the skin-to-skin contact was fucking hot as hell. She cried out and she fell forward, the top half of her body laid flat on the bed. "Oh fuck," I groaned. I was going to come any second, because her skin where I hit her was pink and in the shape of my hand, well almost.

"At least warn me," she growled as she turned to face me with a scowl on her face.

I grinned. "Where's the fun in that?"

She rolled her eyes and put a little of the oil or whatever it was in the palm of her hand. "You're right. Now you know that means I'm entitled to spanking you, too."