Payback

Note: If you don't think you can handle a Charlie/Heidi mini lemon, skip this first part :)

Charlie

I groaned as I filled her warm mouth, panting and trembling. Heidi moaned and cocked an eyebrow enticingly. She was very pleased that she was able make me literally weak in the knees. I chuckled, pulling out of her mouth. "Get up, baby," I said huskily.

She licked the corners of her mouth and sat prettily on the edge of the bed. I tilted her chin up, kissing her mouth softly. She fucking purred – oh, this woman.

"Please, Charlie," she pleaded, and she wrapped her legs around mine. I pulled away, causing her to arch toward me.

"What do you –" I was interrupted by my cell phone ringing.

I shot across the room and picked up instantly. There were only two reasons why I'd be disturbed; one of my own had been shot down or my baby girl.

"This had better be good," I growled once I saw that it was the police station.

"Sorry, boss," Bree said warily.

I sighed because I knew this wasn't a social call.

"What happened?"

"Bella called."

"Bella," I said softly. A look of concern alerted Heidi, and she quickly started to dress, chucking my boxers toward me.

"Emmett and Jasper pulled a prank on her using Em's cousin."

"What did that little fucker do?"

Ever since that damn sparkling dildo incident, that punk had been on my shit list. He had no idea the fucking crap I'd had to go through to save Bree's job. He had a lot to answer to, and he didn't even know it.

You fucked with one of us – you fucked with all of us.

This was going to be good. I could feel it in my bones. I gained Heidi's attention and shook my head, motioning for her to go back to bed.

"He had his cousin steal Bella's purse while she was out."

"Wait. Was this the cousin that Alice insisted Bella meet?"

"The very one."

"Oh, he's good."

"Bella has a plan."

I smiled. My baby's plans are always devious in nature. Emmett had no idea what he was getting into; poor Jasper was unfortunately along for the ride.

"Tell me."

I listened to the plan and agreed to all the things that they were going to do. I was bending some of the rules, but I was okay with that.

"Make sure you keep them there until I get back. I'll be in before midnight."

"Gotcha, boss," she said. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, run a background check on this kid Edward. If he's spending time with my baby I want to know everything."

"Will do."

I hung up and returned my attention to my fiancé, who was watching me carefully. "It's fine, just some trouble with your sister's husband and those new friends of Bella's."

Heidi sighed and held out her hand. I took it, joining her in bed. "Charlie, I know that you feel that you still need to take care of her, but she's a big girl."

"I know that," I said. "It's just that she never had that much of a childhood, and with that goof around I'm afraid he's going to corrupt her."

Heidi laughed. "Well, maybe that's what she needs."