Little Miss

Edward

Bella laughed and then pulled me closer by the belt loops of my jeans. "Edward," she whispered against my ear.

I groaned, unable to contain it as my hands grabbed onto her hips firmly. "Bella, you're driving me insane."

My shoulder angel with his lopsided halo and a stethoscope around his neck was currently doing chest compressions on its evil twin. When Bella's lips met my overheated skin, the little devil started to pitch a tent in his pants. The angel stopped, noting that the little devil was just fine, and he started fanning himself with his wings. The little angel straightened out his halo before tossing his tiny stethoscope aside and starting to fiddle with a stereo, looking for mood music. Angel, indeed.

Bella nipped at my throat before kissing my lips once. "Well, this itchy wig is driving me insane. So let's go."

I nodded in agreement, but I didn't move. There were a few people walking by, and I didn't really want for them to see just how excited I was.

Bella tried to pull away, but I held on to her firmly. She gasped when she felt my arousal pressed against her stomach. I blushed feverishly, and I averted my eyes from her gaze.

She laughed softly and whispered, "I really doubt pressing against me will help with your situation." She bit her lip and pushed away slightly. I mumbled an apology as I stepped back. "It's okay, Edward."

I nodded numbly and opened the truck door for her, and she slid inside. I watched as she pulled her wig off and removed the pins from her hair. Her long chestnut locks spilled over her shoulders as she directed me to her home.

"Bella, sorry about earlier," I said, turning down the road. "I don't think you know what you're doing to me."

I looked over at her and she was smiling, her cheeks tinged pink. "Well, Edward, that makes two of us," she said sweetly.

"Oh thank God," I said breathlessly. Bella snorted beside me and slapped my arm before pointing to the right. We chatted while waiting at a red light, mostly about school. She was only taking some art and photography classes. I asked about her theatre work, and she said that she'd been acting since she'd been a child.

"Is there anything else you do?" I asked as I turned into a nice neighborhood.

"Yes, I do some consultant work," she said, pointing at a two-story house just a few doors down. I pulled into the driveway and turned off the truck.

I turned to face Bella and looked at her curiously. "What type of consultant work?" I asked, a little dazed from her alluring scent.

Her lips turned up at the corners, morphing them into a devious smirk. "Well, Edward, if I told you, I'd have to kill you," she stated in a business-like manner. "Personally, I'm not done with you yet, and I just got started."

I gaped at her, causing her to laugh. "Edward, it's nothing that concerns you, so no worries."

I looked at the house we'd arrived at; it looked to be a newly restored Victorian home. I looked at the neighboring houses and noticed that all of them were very well kept with perfect little lawns.

Bella lived in the Birchwood neighborhood with homes that usually sold for over four million dollars. She seemed to notice my assumption that she was well off.

"I get paid well, plus all the interest from my earnings has been accumulating since I was a year old," she said quietly. She didn't elaborate further, and I sensed the finality in her tone.

Shortly after a brief tour of the first floor of her house, we ordered pizza and headed upstairs. The second floor consisted of two guest suites and a room she briefly explained that there was nothing special inside.